Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    WoW <3 Have tried many others and while they were a nice diversion for awhile, not a one has been able to hold my interest as completely as WoW. A large part of this is due to all the wonderful friends I have here, no doubt. I moved away several years ago from my hometown and a lot of my highschool group of friends play WoW, it's been way more relevant to keeping in touch with them than facebook ever will be.
    Lurk n' jerk. Well, not so much the jerk part.

Deleted
    WoW got the mosth of my time specially vanilla-TBC , didnt really like everything after it (but still played it tough).
    But i also have great memory's from kalonline/knightonline pre-wow.

15+ Year Old Account
    Guild Wars 1

10+ Year Old Account
    I have to go with World of Warcraft. I've dabbled in a few other MMOs, but WoW was the only one that ever really held my attention.

15+ Year Old Account
    Asheron's Call, by far.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

WoW Pretty much.

Deleted
    WoW, met and forged alot of friendships there down the years and had some awesome fun with them, ive never had that in any game before or since, its a pity ive just fell out with the direction they've taken it since the end of TBC.

Guild wars 1, GvG was the best and most balanced pvp I have ever played.

Deleted
    Asheron's Call before it was overrun by bots.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ultima Online - best mmo ever

Deleted
    Pre Cata WoW, Gate to Heavens and Runescape Classic for me

Vanilla WoW+ TBC+ Wrath. Those were amazing times. Felt like a whole new world to explore with friends, the storyline was dark and entertaining.

Right now I kinda enjoy The Secret World.
    Casual.

Maple story before Nexon killed it and ripped it apart

I would definitly have to say WoW because its the one ive spent the most money and time on. Second would have to be the class stories in TOR but I also enjoyed Rift was quite good as well.

Dark Age of Camelot. I haven't played it since WoW, but I have much better memories from it.

Guild Wars 2 is certainly my next favorite. It has a lot of what I loved about DAoC that WoW never had.

Definitely had the most fun in WoW.
    But, lots of good times in UO.

Rusty hearts was amusing, but nothing that really stood out,. Just vent some agression until levle 20, then get bored of the slow leveling.
    somehow i got to 40... dont ask how.

10+ Year Old Account
    Knights of the Old Republic was not an MMO.

For me, I will always love World of Warcraft. I love everything about it, and that's why I quit: To forever preserve the perfect memory of how it was in my mind and avoid tainting it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vannila wow
    age of conan for the old school whitesand / sewers pvp
    I have hope for guild wars 2 to live up to its current potential havingg played all the bwes and stress tests basically the only mmo that can hold my attention for the near future
    If everything I do is wrong then by god ill do it right

Nostalgia wise? Everquest, World of Warcraft Classic, and The Burning Crusade. I don't think I'll feel such fulfillment because of how new I was to MMORPG's. Sort-of sad really, anytime I envision any of these three games it makes me die a little inside. But today? I can't say, nothing has lived up to these nostalgia filled feelings, nothing really can. It sucks, but that's how it'll always be.

As for non-nostalgia: Probably RIFT and World of Warcraft. WoW hasn't died for me yet, and I doubt it will for awhile.

Certainly have spent the most time With WoW, great experiences all around there.

The only other would be EQ, I had the good fortune to play in the early days Kunark -> Omens of War. Was lots of fun.