View Poll Results: What will you be playing over the next few months?

Voters
425. This poll is closed
  • I will be playing MoP only.

118 27.76%
  • I will be playing GW2 only.

123 28.94%
  • I will be playing both MoP and GW2.

133 31.29%
  • I will be playing something else. (Tell us in comments)

40 9.41%
  • I wont be playing anything I have to check myself into rehab for my gaming addiction.

11 2.59%
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jn2002dk View Post
    GW2 for a month until MoP launches

After that primarily MoP unless GW2 really got me hooked beyond expectations
    Something tells me it will, depends how many of ur friends going to be playing and hardly anyone is calling this a wow killer compared to SWTOR which means people don't have any hidden agendas and actually liking gw2 for the type of MMO it is.

I'll likely mostly be playing MoP... but GW2 with it's one time cost is a very very tempting thing for me to try out. I'll probably buy that sucker!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazyjoe View Post
    Something tells me it will, depends how many of ur friends going to be playing and hardly anyone is calling this a wow killer compared to SWTOR which means people don't have any hidden agendas and actually liking gw2 for the type of MMO it is.
    Probably yea
    I played GW1 one and off for a while and been keeping up with beta info and dev diaries so i'm certainly not expecting a wow killer. Since it's b2p though i figured i'd give it a shot because it does sound interesting and it launches at the perfect time to fill the void before MoP releases

If i end up loving it i will continue playing and if not, no harm done

I'm not playing anything. If MOP didn't look like a dog turd I would probably at least buy it even if I didn't play for more than a month.

Deleted
    I voted "I wont be playing anything I have to check myself into rehab for my gaming addiction." since I haven't been gaming a lot, if anything at all (½-1hour weekly on average) for the last 8 months. But I think you're a bit of an asshat for not writing a neutral poll option.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be playing both, just alternate between the two. ^^
    "If you are going to do something, including being an alcoholic, don't half-ass it. /Cheers." - Vezrah, 2012

Deleted
    Playing them both and prob some other games, i still need to buy like The Witcher 2 and so on.

I'll be playing both. I love MoP and can't wait to join it, but lets face it, wow always has a lot of downtime between the patches. They release a patch and you know its gonna be up to 4 months before the next one kicks in. SO when a new patch is released on wow, I'll play wow for 2 months, once I'm bored of the current content, I'll play GW2 till a new wow patch is released. Then its just Rinse&Repeat.

T'IS PERFECT!

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

Deleted
    I'll be playing MoP, and y'know other games which aren't GW2... But apparently i only have 2 options.

I have quitted WoW 2-3 months ago and dont plan to come back with MoP. I enjoy my time playing games I missed over the years because of WoW. Maybe I'll get GW2 for when I am in the mood to play some dungeons, but the singleplayer rpgs on my old console do it for me atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Holy View Post
    I'll likely mostly be playing MoP... but GW2 with it's one time cost is a very very tempting thing for me to try out. I'll probably buy that sucker!
    I will play MoP for sure, but yeah the one time cost of GW2 is tempting, I just don't like their character races :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Kavoo View Post
    Well I do have a penis attached to me as well but I dont know 'a lot' about it, I dont even know how it tastes. Maybe you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Everyone who does not miss Vanilla has no heart. Whoever wishes it back has no brain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by capitano666 View Post
    I will play MoP for sure, but yeah the one time cost of GW2 is tempting, I just don't like their character races :/
    I agree, every race but your average boring human looks silly.
    Last edited by vian; 2012-08-10 at 11:03 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Gw2 till MOP comes, then MOP if it delivers and from what I played in beta I think it will, since Gw2 doesnt have a sub it will be there for when bored of MOP

Wish I knew OP. I think I wont buy GW2 initialy, and stick to MOP for now.

Dark Souls: Prepare to Die comes out on PC the same week as GW2, and it seems my guild is raiding less and less wait for MoP, so I'll be playing that for most of the month before MoP, I may pick up Darksiders 2 as well but that's further down my list, I have little to no interest in GW2 as I'm pretty sure it'll be just like all the other "WoW killers" and flop majorly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Will play both on and off and see which is more fun,im looking foward to both MoP and GW2,even tho i dont like some of the changes in MoP like insane HP pool and lots of mage(my main class) skill changes theres tons of stuff im looking foward to,new raids,tons of mounts to collect xD will keep me occupied for a while,as for GW2 the game looks rly good and have tons of interesting/fun stuff to try out would be a shame to let it pass,gona make me self a Norn Elementalist and pew pew alot in the world of Tyria when im of MoP,and will also goof around with Darksiders 2,Borderlands2(hell yea!) and proly some more if something interesting pops out

just need something to live through these last 2 weeks im bored out of my mind xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jn2002dk View Post
    GW2 for a month until MoP launches

After that primarily MoP unless GW2 really got me hooked beyond expectations
    How I'm looking at it, atm I think GW2 will be my back up game when I find myself just idling in WoW.

Deleted
    I have both games already pre-purchased. Love WoW since TBC, and MoP looks like great expansion, but after playing GW2 beta I know this is also great game. New game is always exciting at first, so much stuff to do, new things to see, new enemies to beat and land to conquer. I'm kinda worried about this "no endgame " stuff, but I will have WoW for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely both here. Ever since I played on a BWE in GW2, I was hooked. Supremely enjoyed it, and I look forward to playing it.

Then in a month I'll grab MoP, even though I wasn't sure that I should, but I've been hearing good things about it. I'm locked into WoW for the rest of this year anyways, so why not. And even then - like others have said - GW2 is a one time purchase and WoW is the same ol same ol. There's no possible wrong situation here.
    | Happiness is the best revenge |

Deleted
    Ill be playing both.