View Poll Results: What will you be playing over the next few months?

Voters
425. This poll is closed
  • I will be playing MoP only.

118 27.76%
  • I will be playing GW2 only.

123 28.94%
  • I will be playing both MoP and GW2.

133 31.29%
  • I will be playing something else. (Tell us in comments)

40 9.41%
  • I wont be playing anything I have to check myself into rehab for my gaming addiction.

11 2.59%
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I'll try both. If either are disappointing, I'll quit with the disappointing. If both are disappointing, I'll quit both.

Thanks for the awesome sig, Lady Amuno.

Gw2 until Q1 2013. If wow is getting positive reviews in general at that time then ill buy and play MOP.

Never again am I trusting game review websites that hail games like D3 and Cataclysm as god sends. This time im waiting for the actual feedback

Deleted
    Haven't really decided yet, but I guess I'll first buy GW2, enjoy the pvp a bit and my character's personal storyline.
    After that fun shilly-shallying I'll hop on the MoP train

Deleted
    mop tsw and gw2 for me which means i went for the rehab vote

Deleted
    Sticking to MoP, not really interested in GW2.

I have some interest with both, but unfortunately I'll only have time for one game, and since WoW is where all my friends are, that will be MoP. I'll probably check out GW II at some point though.

MoP - No.
    GW2 - No.

Both looks everything but promising. I'll wait for information on bethesdas new MMO.

I'll play both, along with other games, including GW1.

Guild Wars 2 for me. I'd rather play a brand new game, rather than an eight year old one.

15+ Year Old Account
    I will play GW2 till MoP if it even lasts me that long then i'll be playing the shit out of MoP.

10+ Year Old Account
    I already bought both, so yes, I am going to be playing both. The BWE's for GW2 and the MoP beta has really impressed me for both. Luckily GW2 is coming out a month earlier, so I have a full month go play GW2 to my heart's content before I ignore it for MoP. After I get my main to 90 and geared, I will balance my time between the two of them as best I can.

Also, I am getting DoA 5, since that is my favorite fighting game series and it is coming out soon.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aliyra/simple
    PM me if you ever want to add me for Hearthstone!

i'll be playing gw2 only
    i don't like playing multiple MMOs at once
    it feels like split personality or something
    gw2 is something new to explore
    and wow can't offer that even with pandaria

10+ Year Old Account
    Going to be play GW2 and Dota2 for a long time now, also getting darksiders 2 and dark souls in the near future.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will be playing GW2 ONLY

and throwing a ridiculous amount of cash money straight cash homeboy at ArenaNET to show my appreciation to the best game released in the past decade!

already spent $50 for gems on bwe3, it'll be waiting for me once launch hits $50 is like 3 months of WoW, planning to drop another $50 on the actual launch date

$100 right away and my guild and others plan to throw more money at GW2 than we ever have for WoW

MY BANK IS READY!!

Twitter: @EsmeraldoC

Mop, then Gw2, more to just have then anything. I got tired of the follow and defend quests every 10 min to really ever see myself getting into it.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    MoP Only, I'll maybe try GW2 at some point when the price inevitably drops but currently It doesn't look interesting to me and my time with MoP on the beta has been a blast so it's a no-brainer really.

Borderlands 2 for a week and then MOP till we clear raids then back to borderlands 2 till the next patch.

GW2 till MoP comes out, then main focus MoP till progression is over, then GW2 again. At least that is the plan, could change depending how both turn out.

Will be playing gw2 till MoP releases.
    As soon as MoP release it will take most of my gaming time till SC2:HotS releases and the I barely will be playing MMO's for a while

Quote Originally Posted by charlieprince View Post
    I will be playing GW2 ONLY

and throwing a ridiculous amount of cash money straight cash homeboy at ArenaNET to show my appreciation to the best game released in the past decade!

already spent $50 for gems on bwe3, it'll be waiting for me once launch hits $50 is like 3 months of WoW, planning to drop another $50 on the actual launch date

$100 right away and my guild and others plan to throw more money at GW2 than we ever have for WoW

MY BANK IS READY!!
    Pay 2 win eww I hate games like this.