Thoughts on my proposed computer upgrade?

Hi guys, I am planning on upgrading my computer in the next month or so and thought I would post my proposed build here and see what people thought. This is what I have in my wish list on newegg at the moment:

Case: COOLER MASTER HAF 922
    Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-D3H LGA 1155 Intel Z77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
    CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K Ivy Bridge 3.4GHz (3.8GHz Turbo) LGA 1155 77W Quad-Core Desktop Processor Intel HD Graphics 4000 BX80637I53570K
    CPU Cooler: COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 EVO
    Ram: G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model F3-12800CL9D-8GBXL
    SSD: Corsair Force Series 3 CSSD-F120GB3A-BK 2.5" 120GB SATA III Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)

I already have a GTX580 and 1TB Western Digital HDD as well as a 750 Watt PSU so I believe I am fine in those regards. I will eventually upgrade these as well, but for now I don't think I absolutely need to and my budget is around $700 and my proposed build up there adds up to $660 as of now. Thoughts and possibly improvements are welcome as long as they won't push me over my budget.

This is my first thread so please go easy on me if I have broken any posting rules on accident

Edit: I plan to play MoP and Starcraft at the least as well as mess around with things like Adobe After Effects and Fraps. I would like to be able to play on Ultra Graphics settings for these games and ones to come out in the near future with 60+ fps if possible with the budget that I have and parts that I plan to reuse.
    Last edited by Vanamman; 2012-08-10 at 07:12 AM.
    The days of the carrot on a stick mindset are over. 'You want it? It's right there. Just go get it' Has changed to 'Here, Don't eat it all at once, Aw hell, What do I care?'

The list is fine as it is. If you want to change something, maybe Samsung 830 SSD instead of the Corsair, should cost about the same and be more reliable. Another potential change is Xigmatek Gaia CPU heatsink instead because easier installation and you can add second fan on it for even better cooling.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

I think I have pretty much finalized my build. I switched the SSD to the Samsung 830 SSD, but left everything else the same.

Is everything compatible?
    Will this be able to run games like WoW and SWTOR with Ultra/High Graphics at 60+ fps? Will it run at 60 fps if I have Fraps recording?
    The days of the carrot on a stick mindset are over. 'You want it? It's right there. Just go get it' Has changed to 'Here, Don't eat it all at once, Aw hell, What do I care?'

Quote Originally Posted by Vanamman View Post
    Will this be able to run games like WoW and SWTOR with Ultra/High Graphics at 60+ fps? Will it run at 60 fps if I have Fraps recording?
    Not in big raids, but everywhere else yes.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Quote Originally Posted by vesseblah View Post
    Not in big raids, but everywhere else yes.
    Awesome, thanks.