Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
5
LastLast
  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeln View Post
    correct me if im wrong, but there are epic shouldre enchant listed that only for inscriptionists....

    does that mean that getting a shoulder enchant without inscription will not be possible in light of the recent changes blizzard made with head and should enchants?
    Yes, If your server has 0 inscriptionists then no one has shoulder enchants. If there is one with mop level scribing then you all can have one (for a fee).

    Might be that epic ones are Profession specific and Blues for all. Since it has always been your profession special thing. (Like wrist enchas for LW:s)
    Last edited by TheMeII; 2012-08-10 at 01:11 PM.

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Agramonia View Post
    It seems that wowdb is still not updated. The mace has spirit now (as mentioned in a recent blue post)
    Neither is Wowhead's, FYI.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM/Surv Gekkani - Disc/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost/Fire Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Demo/Destro Yin - WW

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by themeii View Post
    Yes, If your server has 0 inscriptionists then no one has shoulder enchants. If there is one with mop level scribing then you all can have one (for a fee).

    Might be that epic ones are Profession specific and Blues for all. Since it has always been your profession special thing. (Like wrist enchas for LW:s)
    There is 3 enchants in WoWDB - Blue (Lesser), Epic (Great) and profession specific epic (Secret). It seems first two is what you will buy on AH, and last is profession bonus.

  4. #64
    They've also increased the amount of XP by quite abit
    85-86 : 15.5mil
    86-87 : 18mil
    87-88 : 22.6mil
    88-89 : 27mil
    89-90 : 32.8mil

  5. #65
    Warchief Velshin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    One with the Light
    Posts
    2,075
    I'm glad they buffed the last tier of the paladin talents.

  6. #66
    god damn blizzard other patch + Game File Reconfiguration in two day

  7. #67
    "A new beta build will be deployed on beta realms soon. " This patch its already on beta.

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by ToxiD View Post
    So does it mean rogue shouldn't get any changes anymore? lol seriously, many ppl want to have their class changed in some things, otherwise they would get bored. I am reading these builds but there is almost nothing about rogue...I always see any classes but rogue not...
    so you want change for the sake of change? Rogues are playing very nicely on beta. why would the devs mess with that just so you can get gitty reading a fansite.

  9. #69
    So..... Now that they've screwed scribes out of BoE shoulder enchants to sell to everyone else... Where does everyone else get their shoulder chants? I swore blizz said they didnt want us to be forced to grind a certain rep for just a enchant, thats why head chants were removed.

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbfiac View Post
    Rogue.. no rogue changes?
    As a rogue myself, I don't feel the need for a ton of changes. We play pretty well, and I top our dps meter in raid routinely.

    Keep in mind too, that this is the expansion of Everything Tanking Changes, much like Cata was Everything Healing Changes.

    Our time will come. I daresay I'm willing to wait.

  11. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by Aceveda View Post
    Double Time You can use Charge twice before incurring its cooldown. You can use Charge twice in a row. Each use has a 20 sec recharge time.

    ??? lol thats terrible.

    The 2 charges should reset once its hit 20seconds, why is this a "good" talent? We used to have charge+intercept from vanilla to 4.0.6 or w/e they nerfed juggernaut, WOW what a talent!
    You got it all wrong. Each time you use Charge, there is a 20 second cooldown on THAT Charge, so the 2 uses of Charge you have have separate cooldowns, which actually makes this talent REALLY good because you can effectively Charge every 10 seconds.

    Charge - 10 sec - Charge - 10 sec (first is now reset) - Charge - 10 sec (second use is now reset) - Charge

    This is the best talent in the first tier now, depending on if you use it correctly otherwise you're stuck with a longer cooldown.

  12. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by matthy View Post
    They've also increased the amount of XP by quite abit
    85-86 : 15.5mil
    86-87 : 18mil
    87-88 : 22.6mil
    88-89 : 27mil
    89-90 : 32.8mil
    That sounds like a LOT more then before

  13. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkamedis View Post
    So..... Now that they've screwed scribes out of BoE shoulder enchants to sell to everyone else... Where does everyone else get their shoulder chants? I swore blizz said they didnt want us to be forced to grind a certain rep for just a enchant, thats why head chants were removed.
    Read it again.. it's says EPIC shoulder enchants.. There are still other BOE shoulder enchants. This is probably just referring to scribe only shoulder enchants.. If I remember correctly the originals were just BOP and didn't have the typical "requires inscription 600" on them. I imagine they have been changed to keep people from leveling inscription, making the highest enchant, then dumping the profession. Just an oversight on their part and is now properly fixed. However, I have not been back on beta to check this out.
    Last edited by Msshammy; 2012-08-10 at 05:22 PM.

  14. #74
    I don't see any spirit on that sha-touched weapon

  15. #75
    paladin buffs? well i can bet it will be reversed in next build anyway :/

  16. #76
    The Patient Thalais's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    288
    Nice, Chi Wave.
    Even more reasons why not to bring a restoration shaman.

    Monks can spam an aoe that jumps all over the place. Sure it is weaker, but it is instant cast and all day long the wave will ride the group.

    Not to mention how OP this will be in PvP. Everyone stack, 20 yard range set, spam instant cast that cant be interrupted that heals everyone.

    Also, the only time shamans seem to pop up is some kind of tweaking, usually in the downward slope. Shamans can be happy or lucky right now that they haven't touched the only CD dps they have that actually is a CD dps/hps ability: Ascendance. But time will tell, I predict it to be nerfed and MoP will be the anti-shaman expansion, just like every other expansion has been at the start. Shamans are usually OK at the end of each expansion, but who wants to wait 1-2 year to play a class?

  17. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by soulkeeperx View Post
    I don't see any spirit on that sha-touched weapon
    The tooltip is bugged on WoWDB and Wowhead still, that's why.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM/Surv Gekkani - Disc/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost/Fire Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Demo/Destro Yin - WW

  18. #78
    Herald of the Titans Irisel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Swimming in a fish bowl
    Posts
    2,649
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalais View Post
    Nice, Chi Wave.
    Even more reasons why not to bring a restoration shaman.

    Monks can spam an aoe that jumps all over the place. Sure it is weaker, but it is instant cast and all day long the wave will ride the group.

    Not to mention how OP this will be in PvP. Everyone stack, 20 yard range set, spam instant cast that cant be interrupted that heals everyone.

    Also, the only time shamans seem to pop up is some kind of tweaking, usually in the downward slope. Shamans can be happy or lucky right now that they haven't touched the only CD dps they have that actually is a CD dps/hps ability: Ascendance. But time will tell, I predict it to be nerfed and MoP will be the anti-shaman expansion, just like every other expansion has been at the start. Shamans are usually OK at the end of each expansion, but who wants to wait 1-2 year to play a class?
    I remain pretty underwhelmed as a Resto Shaman. I REALLY do not get why they can't add a new spell, on the same CD as Healing Rain, that is like a weaker, 30y ranged Healing-Rain-Starfall-eque spell. It would be perfect imo.

    Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.

  19. #79
    Stood in the Fire Tybudd33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cali baby
    Posts
    396
    Warrior:

    Protection
    •Vengeance is no longer capped at maximum of 10% of your health, instead has a 20 sec duration.

    Can someone explain to me how this would even work?

    So you Vengeance climbs and climbs and climbs for 20 sec, and then resets? or the 20 sec is set for the duration that you vengeance can climb, and then it will sit idle at the max level it reached in the durated time?

  20. #80
    Nice to see that a sha-touched healer weapon made it in.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •