Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    wow them mage changes ALMOST lasted a whole day.

Quote Originally Posted by Aceveda View Post
    I want double charge with separate cds.
    That's exactly what you get.

Maybe try to understand before you complain next time?
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Quote Originally Posted by xstaindx View Post
    Just to note, you will have to go through a Game File Reconfiguration Period again during this patch.

-xStainDx
    this will reduce the game folder by around 2-3gb

doesnt take to long this time. around 15-20min
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Irisel View Post
    EVERY build I scroll straight down, and like Christmas for the poor kid, never get any gifts.
    Who cares about what you think? I'm comparing the staff others classes got to shamans.

Druids:
    - Glyph to change their travel form into a stag, 2 player mount
    - several new looks for their other forms
    - probably some more..

Mages:
    - Illusion spell, ability to turn into nearly every NPC/PC in game
    - 6 different polymorph forms
    - fun glyph to change your Portal: Dalaran to port people to Dalaran Crater
    - probably many more..

Shamans:
    - Arctic wolf glyph, different skin, same polygon count and same animation as they were 8 years ago
    - A glyph that adds placeholders of inactive totems

No, turning into an Ascandant(?) for 10 seconds is not a fun ability.

Deleted
    Typhoon (New) Summons a violent Typhoon that strikes targets in front of the caster within 30 yards, knocking them back and dazing them for 6 sec. Useable in all shapeshift forms.

So... what's new?

Quote Originally Posted by Gingercrab View Post
    Teeny patch.
    ...means getting closer to a finished product.

Woo!
    Quote Originally Posted by dexter44
    There is no patch for human stupidity
    Orihank is displeased.

Quote Originally Posted by Samin View Post
    That's exactly what you get.

Maybe try to understand before you complain next time?
    Not entirely, if i charge twice withing a few seconds, im screwed for the next 20seconds THEN I get 1 charge back and have to wait another 20sec.

In wotlk you had charge on a 20second cd, and intercept on 25seconds.

I could charge and intercept then have both ready at nearly the same time.

10+ Year Old Account
    It asked me to optimize my files prbly means were close to a release build.

Deleted
    Not entirely, if i charge twice withing a few seconds, im screwed for the next 20seconds THEN I get 1 charge back and have to wait another 20sec.

Just to clarify, the new charge works like DK runes. If you use 2 runes, they both come off CD near each other. If you use both charge charges, same thing.

Use charge 1 at 0 sec and charge 2 at 10 sec, you'll get charge 3 at 20 sec and charge 4 at 30 sec.
    Use charge 1 at 0 and charge 2 at 3, and you'll get charge 3 at 20 and charge 4 at 23.

No. If you charge second time after 3 sec (as example) then you get 1 charge back after 20 sec from first use, and second charge after 20 sec from second use (23 from first in this example).

There are still going to be quite a few 'big' beta builds after this one, don't worry.

Ghostcrawler already told priests that they're going to get a crap ton of mana cost reductions, as well as a change to Inner Focus. Hunter numbers are also going to be seeing buffs acrossed the board. Warriors/Dks/Monks haven't even gotten their sweeping damage tweaks/nerfs yet either.

Once we see that stuff, then we will be very close to launch.

10+ Year Old Account

Sorry to say but your logic is wrong. They reworked Double Time to work like Roll for monks. Each cooldown of charge is independent of each other. Example: You use one Charge, its CD begins and you use your second Charge five seconds later. By the time the first Charge's CD has finished (20 seconds after it was used) you will have five seconds until the second one is available.

EDIT: Just tried it on the beta, seems you're correct. The second cooldown for Charge does not begin until the first one finishes. I'm hoping this is a bug, in all honesty.
    Last edited by Hanto; 2012-08-10 at 08:53 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguintamer View Post
    There are still going to be quite a few 'big' beta builds after this one, don't worry.

Ghostcrawler already told priests that they're going to get a crap ton of mana cost reductions, as well as a change to Inner Focus. Hunter numbers are also going to be seeing buffs acrossed the board. Warriors/Dks/Monks haven't even gotten their sweeping damage tweaks/nerfs yet either.

Once we see that stuff, then we will be very close to launch.
    Minor class changes as reducing mana costs arent 'big' beta builds

Minor class changes as reducing mana costs arent 'big' beta builds
    It may not look like much on paper, but the Priest changes are HUGE. Cannot be understated. 10% off of everything you do. Imagine if Sinister strike cost 10 less energy. Or if Heroic strike cost 10 less Rage. Its pretty big.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanto View Post
    Sorry to say but your logic is wrong. They reworked Double Time to work like Roll for monks. Each cooldown of charge is independent of each other. Example: You use one Charge, its CD begins and you use your second Charge five seconds later. By the time the first Charge's CD has finished (20 seconds after it was used) you will have five seconds until the second one is available.

EDIT: Just tried it on the beta, seems you're correct. The second cooldown for Charge does not begin until the first one finishes. I'm hoping this is a bug, in all honesty.
    it's not a bug. It's been working like that all beta. It's just like Guardian Druids savage defense and the 9sec recharge. Be happy you get it base and not like us who have to spec for our only charge over 15% movement speed to have it without charges.

Quote Originally Posted by Dingolicious View Post
    Typhoon (New) Summons a violent Typhoon that strikes targets in front of the caster within 30 yards, knocking them back and dazing them for 6 sec. Useable in all shapeshift forms.

So... what's new?
    Was wondering the same thing myself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    Was wondering the same thing myself.
    Same here, could just be a bug, I remember natures swiftness popped up there as well with no changes

Quote Originally Posted by Felade View Post
    It may not look like much on paper, but the Priest changes are HUGE. Cannot be understated. 10% off of everything you do. Imagine if Sinister strike cost 10 less energy. Or if Heroic strike cost 10 less Rage. Its pretty big.
    You're comparing 10% with 25% and 33% respectivly. lol.

You're comparing 10% with 25% and 33% respectivly. lol.
    The point is, its a discount off something that is central to the class. The numbers are just an example.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh look, another beta build with even more hunter nerfs . Oh and some minor buffs.
    Last edited by Ickabob; 2012-08-10 at 10:03 AM.