Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
LastLast
  1. #41
    Legendary! Ryme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    In a field, somewhere
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbfiac View Post
    Rogue.. no rogue changes?
    Hahaha, everyone knows that rogues don't get changes based on feedback! You just let the developers do what they want and play the results.

    Try playing a rogue on beta now for more than 5 minutes without wanting to die of boredom. It's the slowest and least engaging class out there.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh


  2. #42
    correct me if im wrong, but there are epic shouldre enchant listed that only for inscriptionists....

    does that mean that getting a shoulder enchant without inscription will not be possible in light of the recent changes blizzard made with head and should enchants?
    Last edited by Skeln; 2012-08-10 at 10:22 AM.

  3. #43
    Ugh, so Arcane's conservation phase will do even lower damage and the burst phase is gutted due to the obscene mana costs and if you don't get AM procs you are SOL, neat!

  4. #44
    Wow, I lost a crap load of Spell Power. I mean like woah.

  5. #45
    Is there an in depth explanation on the vengeance changes anywhere? Particularly relating to the time duration.

    nvm - found blue post (that's equal parts scary and awesome)
    Last edited by balir; 2012-08-10 at 10:53 AM.
    Many that live deserve death. Some that die deserve life.

  6. #46
    I am Murloc! Baracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,425
    Bravo @ Warrior Changes. Don't stop there though. Still need to make glyph of heroic throw/long charge/heroic leap basic.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

  7. #47
    So dks and druids dont get vengeance changes? Or they already have that one?

  8. #48
    Hope to see more PvP powers in healer gear.
    Healer PvP damage is way too low.

    Quote Originally Posted by balir View Post
    Is there an in depth explanation on the vengeance changes anywhere? Particularly relating to the time duration.
    This.
    Hello SPELL STEAL NERF ?
    Spell steal gives wings and Working As Intended

  9. #49
    I am Murloc! Baracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,425
    Quote Originally Posted by Aceveda View Post
    Double Time You can use Charge twice before incurring its cooldown. You can use Charge twice in a row. Each use has a 20 sec recharge time.

    ??? lol thats terrible.

    The 2 charges should reset once its hit 20seconds, why is this a "good" talent? We used to have charge+intercept from vanilla to 4.0.6 or w/e they nerfed juggernaut, WOW what a talent!

    Should be: You can now charge twice within a 20second window, or replace it with intercept(make intercept share cd with leap) or something, I want double charge with separate cds.

    Im so disappointed in the warrior changes..
    You do realise that this is probably the best they can do for balance? Your idea would make the other top tier talents obsolete.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hanto View Post
    Sorry to say but your logic is wrong. They reworked Double Time to work like Roll for monks. Each cooldown of charge is independent of each other. Example: You use one Charge, its CD begins and you use your second Charge five seconds later. By the time the first Charge's CD has finished (20 seconds after it was used) you will have five seconds until the second one is available.

    EDIT: Just tried it on the beta, seems you're correct. The second cooldown for Charge does not begin until the first one finishes. I'm hoping this is a bug, in all honesty.
    Yes that does seem like a bug.
    Last edited by Baracuda; 2012-08-10 at 10:50 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

  10. #50
    Brewmaster Alanar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Close to you..
    Posts
    1,331
    Okey so Dk's still need to see some adjusments, but when playing on the PTR i just feel we are missing something. I am not QQing, but we are still realy squishy (frost specially) any chance we will be seeing something to improve this?


    And lol at the typhoon thing. I thought the same thing but maybe it's just some wording changed into that.


  11. #51
    Shouldn't that say "Casters take note, you now have a Sha-Touched weapon as well!"? With no spirit on it all casters are going to be rolling on that mace.

  12. #52
    Field Marshal Draxz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    74
    I hate the excuse every expansion "rogues are fine we're their at" Blizz (TM) Here ya go in replacement we'll improve you base dmg 5% then after launch we'll take it away in a nerf.

  13. #53
    0 rogue changes, again. Anyone surprised?

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Draxz View Post
    I hate the excuse every expansion "rogues are fine we're their at" Blizz (TM) Here ya go in replacement we'll improve you base dmg 5% then after launch we'll take it away in a nerf.
    don't know what you're smoking, but rogues were fine in cata PVE and were VERY, VERY fine in PVP.

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Mendan View Post
    Shouldn't that say "Casters take note, you now have a Sha-Touched weapon as well!"? With no spirit on it all casters are going to be rolling on that mace.
    It seems that wowdb is still not updated. The mace has spirit now (as mentioned in a recent blue post)
    Last edited by Agramonia; 2012-08-10 at 12:12 PM.

  16. #56
    The Patient Kanegasi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Norfolk, VA
    Posts
    235
    All of the eng tinkers get the kit except for Synapse Springs? Really, Blizzard? Really?

    EDIT: Nevermind. It just wasn't included in the post. Edit the post please.

    http://www.wowdb.com/spells/126731-synapse-springs
    Last edited by Kanegasi; 2012-08-10 at 12:36 PM.

  17. #57
    Wow, all the tinkers use the same reagent now. Is that a reusable kit or not?

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Aceveda View Post
    Double Time You can use Charge twice before incurring its cooldown. You can use Charge twice in a row. Each use has a 20 sec recharge time.

    ??? lol thats terrible.

    The 2 charges should reset once its hit 20seconds, why is this a "good" talent? We used to have charge+intercept from vanilla to 4.0.6 or w/e they nerfed juggernaut, WOW what a talent!

    Should be: You can now charge twice within a 20second window, or replace it with intercept(make intercept share cd with leap) or something, I want double charge with separate cds.

    Im so disappointed in the warrior changes..
    YEAH LETS GIVE WARRIORS MASSIV UTILITY ? How can you not see that, that would be overpowered.

  19. #59
    Herald of the Titans Strafer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    2,501
    ha, another build.

  20. #60
    Destruction
    Havoc now also works with Chaos Bolt.

    How is this a change, it's been working with chaos bolt for as long as i could get on the PTR? or was it not in the beta.....not must be I've seen plenty of vids of ppl using it with chaos bolt.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •