Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast

If Turalyon come back now he will be surprised how much has changed. We even accepted DK into Alliance.

Deleted
    pls dont pollute general forums with your rp, seeing it on recent forum posts, unfiltered, gave me cancer

Is it just me, or is the real point of this thread to promote as a given that Alleria Windrunner would just automatically have nothing to do and no interest in even learning what the state of her own country was or what led it to where it is? Unless she turns out to be nothing more than elven arm candy as a character, that is a dubious proposition.

Rumor says Turalyon will be back soon...

Aaaand it's gone!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sthings View Post
    pls dont pollute general forums with your rp, seeing it on recent forum posts, unfiltered, gave me cancer
    A troll in His Majesty's kingdom? Seize him!

---------- Post added 2012-08-10 at 04:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tarumuat View Post
    I have some bad news, sir.

The Horde forces grow stronger each year. Lordareon is full of vile undead, that allied themselves with the greenskins. Our Wildhammer allies are under attack from Dragonmaw Clan. Kul Tiras had been destroyed, same fate is awaiting Theramore, our stronghold in continent of Kalimdor. Stormwind is damaged by the Netharion, the Deathwing.

We need you back. For the Lion of Azeroth. For Lothar!
    Lordaeron has fallen, you say? By the Light! It is worse than I feared.
    This is troubling news you've brought me, private.
    What of our elven allies - what word of Quel'Thalas?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by High General Turalyon View Post
    Lordaeron has fallen, you say? By the Light! It is worse than I feared.
    This is troubling news you've brought me, private.
    What of our elven allies - what word of Quel'Thalas?
    Our High Elven allies are mostly wiped out by the same undead pillagers that are within the Horde. Our estimates that 90% is gone. Majority of survivors have allied themselves with the both Burning Legion and the Horde. Few, who remained loyal to us are safe within the walls of Stormwind and Theramore, but latter might have to face the ongoing onslaught for the Horde. The greenskins are led by Garrosh Hellscream, son of Grom Hellscream. He is just as much of a monster as his father.

We are desperate. We are weakened. We need our heroes more than ever!

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Argus expansion.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarumuat View Post
    Our High Elven allies are mostly wiped out by the same undead pillagers that are within the Horde. Our estimates that 90% is gone. Majority of survivors have allied themselves with the both Burning Legion and the Horde. Few, who remained loyal to us are safe within the walls of Stormwind and Theramore, but latter might have to face the ongoing onslaught for the Horde. The greenskins are led by Garrosh Hellscream, son of Grom Hellscream. He is just as much of a monster as his father.

We are desperate. We are weakened. We need our heroes more than ever!
    Dire news indeed. Fret not, I will return to my people soon and set things in order.
    Together, we will hunt the members of the Horde before our horses like the dogs they are!

First, however, I must escape the clutches of the evil warlock Chris Metzonius of Blizzardonia. Only then may I return to Azeroth and smite the Horde with righteous fury!
    Last edited by mmoce6c1c8307c; 2012-08-10 at 11:46 PM.

Does the Horde have heroes like these?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SherbertLand View Post
    Does the Horde have heroes like these?
    Certainly not. The Horde is nothing but a pack of wild animals, fit for nothing further than the gallows. Glory to the Alliance!

Certainly not. The Horde is nothing but a pack of wild animals, fit for nothing further than the gallows. Glory to the Alliance!
    Pack of wild animals? You've been roaming a wasteland for how long?

People of the Alliance, make sure you keep my beloved Alleria safe! Do not let the filth of the Horde lay their hands on her!
    Your too late, I killed her off in a raid that I made myself:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...our-Raid/page4

Just look up my name and you'll find it :P

Deleted
    33 years to be precise.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll see you in a couple of years on an Orc Warlock, and as a neutral hero you'll have to be nice to me!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiphan View Post
    I'll see you in a couple of years on an Orc Warlock, and as a neutral hero you'll have to be nice to me!
    Though I hold no love for your kin, I will consider a temporary alliance provided that you serve the Light and use your mastery of the black magic to do only good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Though I hold no love for your kin, I will consider a temporary alliance provided that you serve the Light and use your mastery of the black magic to do only good.
    Not black magic. Fel magic. Biiiig difference

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Not black magic. Fel magic. Biiiig difference
    Any force of darkness is the same in my eyes. The Light is the only true path!

Yes. You may come back.

Next expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did you feel guilty at all pulling that shameful dues ex machina at the end of Tides of Darkness? :x