I'm loving it.
If Turalyon come back now he will be surprised how much has changed. We even accepted DK into Alliance.
pls dont pollute general forums with your rp, seeing it on recent forum posts, unfiltered, gave me cancer
Is it just me, or is the real point of this thread to promote as a given that Alleria Windrunner would just automatically have nothing to do and no interest in even learning what the state of her own country was or what led it to where it is? Unless she turns out to be nothing more than elven arm candy as a character, that is a dubious proposition.
Rumor says Turalyon will be back soon...
Aaaand it's gone!
---------- Post added 2012-08-10 at 04:33 PM ----------
This is troubling news you've brought me, private.
What of our elven allies - what word of Quel'Thalas?
We are desperate. We are weakened. We need our heroes more than ever!
Five Common MMO-C Misconceptions:
1. If I'm burnt out on WoW, the game must be less exciting than it was in BC/Wrath.
2. If Guild Wars 2 can do it, WoW should have done it 4-9 years ago.
3. Anything I don't get free is another way to milk the players for money.
4. "Don't hate me because I disagree" is a good way to shut down dissenting arguments.
5. GC is the root of all WoW's problems. Now that he is gone the game will be perfect again.
Together, we will hunt the members of the Horde before our horses like the dogs they are!
First, however, I must escape the clutches of the evil warlock Chris Metzonius of Blizzardonia. Only then may I return to Azeroth and smite the Horde with righteous fury!
Last edited by High General Turalyon; 2012-08-10 at 11:46 PM.
Just look up my name and you'll find it :P
Did you feel guilty at all pulling that shameful dues ex machina at the end of Tides of Darkness? :x