Karma vendors? (City)

Yeah so there's like a dozen of these guys in Black Citadel and yet they all sell identical stuff (cooking mats) Is this intentional? What's the point of putting them all over the place? It'd make more sense if at least some sold ore or something

Quote Originally Posted by Magzilla View Post
    Yeah so there's like a dozen of these guys in Black Citadel and yet they all sell identical stuff (cooking mats) Is this intentional? What's the point of putting them all over the place? It'd make more sense if at least some sold ore or something
    Heh. The bread karma vendors and similar ones are placeholders. =P
    They sell bread for copper, even though it is a karma vendor so should only sell items for copper.

That or Anet REALLY wants us to buy bread.

10+ Year Old Account
    So far what I've found is the heart vendors sell gear appropriate to the zone level and most of the city ones sell cooking mats. Except for the ones in the park area of Divinity's Reach - they sell some gorgeous Seraph gear for ~9800-16,000 karma. But I'm no expert, there's a lot I haven't seen yet.
    Valar morghulis

Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    So far what I've found is the heart vendors sell gear appropriate to the zone level and most of the city ones sell cooking mats. Except for the ones in the park area of Divinity's Reach - they sell some gorgeous Seraph gear for ~9800-16,000 karma. But I'm no expert, there's a lot I haven't seen yet.
    I think he's more referring to the ~50% of karma vendors that have "Slices of Bread" for 10copper or w/e instead of actually having karma items of any sort. =P

Yeah I saw that too, first thought was also that they were placeholders. They'll probably sell different things depending on where they are specifically in the city I'd think, be it some kind of material or whatever. But I'm okay with the bread, it's dericious!

Karma vendors for different factions I presume. But just being placeholders atm like others have said.

There are some karma vendors selling high level cultural armor & weapon sets in Holebrak, Rata Sum and Divinity's Reach.

Screw the Black Citadel. Not gonna bother with that Charr BS. More confusing than Gnomeregan & Undercity combined.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    More confusing than Gnomeregan & Undercity combined.
    You must not have spent much time in The Grove.

Deleted
    There are some karma vendors selling high level cultural armor & weapon sets in Holebrak, Rata Sum and Divinity's Reach.

Screw the Black Citadel. Not gonna bother with that Charr BS. More confusing than Gnomeregan & Undercity combined.
    I found Divinitys Reach and Rata Sum to be harder to navigate than the Black Citadel. xD
    I'm sure they're going to be my Undercity/Ogrimmar(pre-flight)

Grove is easy. Just an upward spiral. Can't get lost really. There are only 2 ways up or down.

My sister calls Charr city the north end of Tyria. F--- that.

I had no issues whatsoever navigating the black citadel. Rata Sum was much worse with it's separate floors and The Grove was a bit of a pain as well. Perhaps we just navigate differently. =P

Deleted
    I'm assuming we all have different issues with navigation yeah.
    Divinitys Reach still gives me nightmares

Rata Sum is a square. Identical on all floors save for a bridge. How... I can't...

Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallanna View Post
    I'm assuming we all have different issues with navigation yeah.
    Divinitys Reach still gives me nightmares
    Me in DR:

"Wow, everything is so beautiful..."
    20 minutes later ..
    "I think I'm just going around in circles, lol it's okay though it's so gorgeous. Oh look I can jump in these balconies, how fun."
    40 minutes later...
    "Okay, what the fuck I've been here 30 times!!!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow White View Post
    Me in DR:

"Wow, everything is so beautiful..."
    20 minutes later ..
    "I think I'm just going around in circles, lol it's okay though it's so gorgeous. Oh look I can jump in these balconies, how fun."
    40 minutes later...
    "Okay, what the fuck I've been here 30 times!!!"
    I thought I'd do the human area with a charr. I went to DR... wanted to get out. Took me 1 hour going in circles... then I just gave up. /cry

Rata Sum is a square. Identical on all floors save for a bridge. How... I can't...
    Which is the same way I feel about the Black Citadel. It seemed extremely easy to navigate to me. It's all flat (besides the death star itself) and the death star is quite easy to navigate as well.