Any players in Japan???

Sorry, some friends in Japan dont know if they can play or ping/restrictions and want to try stress test............anyone play the tests from Japan?

Quote Originally Posted by Miah View Post
    Sorry, some friends in Japan dont know if they can play or ping/restrictions and want to try stress test............anyone play the tests from Japan?
    Are you just worried about distance? Squirrel plays from china, and there are a lot of aussie players.

Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    Are you just worried about distance? Squirrel plays from china, and there are a lot of aussie players.
    Yeah theyre worried about Ping problems.......PvPers don't want lag

There is someone here who plays from Japan......I'm trying to remember their name.....I think they said it was ok though to NA.

From China to EU I got about 200 ping. It's really not that bad....better than.........other online games i've played.

10+ Year Old Account
    Our ping in Australia will be just as bad.

Well, what's the ping usually like for a japanese person playing a game whose server is in america?

In my country the internet is possibly one of the worst in the whole world, I usually have a ping of around 400ms when playing WoW on similar location servers (dalas for GW2, right? and I'm talking about wow here because there's no easy way to measure your ping in game) and I could do fine in pvp and pve. Considering how better internet should be in japan, if they have a record of aceptable ping to america, they should be good.