Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    60% at level 89, im one of the last to reach 90 in the guild.
    Then one of them ruins things by saying that its so boring, nothing to do aside from dailys and HCs.

Bye bye motivtion, I hardly knew ye.
    I've heard about 50/50 split "omg everything's so amazing" and "I'm at the level cap, it's the same old crap!" and I guess I won't know until I get there.

Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    "Every time you start to settle into a boring routine, Blizzard adds something to reboner your gamedick."

I'm going to read all of this.
    Pretty much. They don't have to get you playing much, just enough to never bother cancelling your subscription. That usually amounts to adding something shiny (with a trailer and everything!) every few months.

Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    the problem gw2 has for me is that there is NO motivation for me to level, besides well...leveling for the sake of a higher number in the bottom left corner.
    If I play it I mostly do sPvP and sometimes WvW, so there is not really a reason for me to level further than 30 at best.
    My necro was level 3 for 2 weeks and I played him a lot, just because I can do pvp w/o having to level.

It is a really cool feature, but it kinda sucks when it comes to making me want to level anything. ^^
    yeah, but that's the thought behind it. If you want to play pvp you can just play it, w/o lvling up first or w/e. It's a good system, but it kinda destroys the motivation to lvl a char that's right. The lvling itself is fun enough to get to max lvl tho, I guess it's fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Pretty much. They don't have to get you playing much, just enough to never bother cancelling your subscription. That usually amounts to adding something shiny (with a trailer and everything!) every few months.
    I knew this guy, went to high school with him, he played 3 months after every big patch, got uber geared, and came back every time something new came to the game. He said it was the best way to fight the burnout, he liked the game, and he knew that overplaying it would hurt him.

Dreadlord
    Such a boring night.

Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    You need to play more games and lower your standards. Then you need to drop the "I know what lore is best for everything" attitude, because no one knows what direction the writer wants to take any series and just because they went in a direction you didn't like does not mean the series is ruined forever. It means that you didn't know where the writer was going with it.

I find most of the problems people have with certain aspects of lore to be entirely based on that person, not the lore itself. The lore itself is typically fine, it's the people with the problems.
    I don't think anybody should have to lower their standards on anything they buy. If you buy a car and it says it has touch screen navigation and it doesn't are you just going to deal with it even though you paid for it? No.

On lore. I agree in a way. You can't change the direction that they want to take the game. I can however disagree with those decisions. I mean, I haven't looked into too much panderia lore, but in the little I played in the beta it was pretty bad. That being said it could have been changed. I dunno. All I know is I did 15 quests and decided it wasn't for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    I did 15 quests

You can always play demos? Or share and care something before buying it? Or F2P so no money gets wasted?

Dreadlord
    Gonna try and fall asleep again.

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    I don't think anybody should have to lower their standards on anything they buy. If you buy a car and it says it has touch screen navigation and it doesn't are you just going to deal with it even though you paid for it? No.

On lore. I agree in a way. You can't change the direction that they want to take the game. I can however disagree with those decisions. I mean, I haven't looked into too much panderia lore, but in the little I played in the beta it was pretty bad. That being said it could have been changed. I dunno. All I know is I did 15 quests and decided it wasn't for me.
    well its not for everyone i suppose
    [Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]
    Back to Tamriel, get high in Highrock, hammered in Hammerfell.

wow, more than 10 minutes without a post <.<

Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    Mists Of aPathy?

I am tf2ing, i post more when i wow.

How about them ponies?

i have nothing to post about right now :<

Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    i have nothing to post about right now :<
    I have things I could post about, but I won't because I know people aren't interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/olwhc.jpg[/MG]
    I like this image.
    I'm going to use this image.

This is however a good time to inform you all that Sweetie belle is best pony.

Quote Originally Posted by Sofii View Post
    I have things I could post about, but I won't because I know people aren't interested.
    There is also that, yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Sofii View Post
    That's never stopped me. :P

Speaking of which, bored and reading a pony/portal crossover fic atm. http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/0...ience-and.html

Mudmug best redneck pandaren ever that is all
    [Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]
    Back to Tamriel, get high in Highrock, hammered in Hammerfell.