Thread: Green drake

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntaer View Post
    So, we have all the dragonflight's mounts, except for the green one.
    Where is it? Is it in the files?
    Was it supposed to be available or what?
    I want it :<
    I posed this same question in the PTR during a Gchat convo. A guildy of mine pretty much said that due to lore reasonings, we cannot have a Green Drake. If we were to ever mount a Green Drake, we could easily slip into the Emerald Dream/Nightmare due to being phased in-and-out of the Azerothian planes of existence.

Hail Thor-show thy might. Let thunder roar and lightning strike!
    Hurl thy hammer into the fray. And let thine enemies know fear this day!
    VICTORY, OR VALHALLA!!!

There are rideable green drakes, specifically in Oculus and a few quests in Hyjal. I suppose it's just a matter of time before they put a learnable one in somewhere, though I'm not sure if there's any place that it'd make sense to do so in Pandaria.

Deleted
    Emerald dream

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asatru View Post
    I posed this same question in the PTR during a Gchat convo. A guildy of mine pretty much said that due to lore reasonings, we cannot have a Green Drake. If we were to ever mount a Green Drake, we could easily slip into the Emerald Dream/Nightmare due to being phased in-and-out of the Azerothian planes of existence.
    Yeeeeaaaaahhh except you fly on the backs of green drakes several times as quest-specific mechanics.

Such as leading into Hyjal from Moonglade.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    They've gotta save something for the Emerald Dream expansion right?

I only know of the green one that comes out of the egg thats hard to get. The green proto-drake

10+ Year Old Account
    For the love of God... no more drakes, please.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

That particular color of drake doesn't exist yet. The only green drake is the proto you get get from the egg.

I'd love an infinite drake and a dark green version of the Azure drake

Red one is bought from a quarter master in dragonblight for exalted with wyrmrest. Surely the green one could have been purchasable after doing all the frikkin shit you had to do at the molten front. Or from the avengers of hyjal rep in firelands at exalted.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Asatru View Post
    By that logic we can't have Bronze drakes either since they can travel through time.

No, my wager is that it's being reserved for the inevitable Emerald Dream expansion/patch/zone. And before people start saying 'it wont happen, it was all resolved in the novel', it was left open ended. Heck, when questing in Hyjal, after the novel, you still run into Emerald Nightmares when you transfer Staghelm though the dream to avoid Ragnaros' minions.\.

Quote Originally Posted by Fezzina View Post
    WTB Infinite Dragonflight Drake Model too.

I would love to have one of these also. I think they are gorgeous.
    Karma always has the last laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Fezzina View Post
    WTB Infinite Dragonflight Drake Model too.
    I'd be right behind you in line for that as a mount.
    But look at how soon we're all forgotten. The abyss of endless time that swallows it all. The emptiness of those applauding hands.

I think we need more green mounts in general.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I with they made the Tarecgosa mount from the staff look more like Tarecgosa and not just a blue drake. But that's Lazziard

Really wish we could move away from dragon mounts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Really wish we could move away from dragon mounts.
    God, yes please.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly thought we'd get one in the Firelands expansion. What with Mount Hyjal and the green flight being so closely involved. Heck, Alysrazor used to be a green dragon.
    But nope.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Quote Originally Posted by jd812 View Post
    you can get a chance at a green proto-drake, from getting revered with the oracles and waiting 3 days for the egg to hatch
    u can just pretend its an aspects drake lol
    3 days for each egg ^^ 2 of mine got the proto on the 2nd egg, the others - well, an egg every 3 days for 3 to 11 months ^^ It is not a guaranteed drop, RNG

Deleted
    Just wait for the Emerald Dream expansion. mm'kay?