Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Just a yes or a no! (and some detail)

Should i buy it? Please explain to me why, i have not really looked at a thing except for watching a live stream of it and the pvp looked AMAZING!
    Please tell why!

Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why don't you read the stickies and figure out if the game is for you. No one here can answer that but you.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacabra View Post
    Should i buy it? Please explain to me why, i have not really looked at a thing except for watching a live stream of it and the pvp looked AMAZING!
    Please tell why!
    These threads generally aren't allowed, because they are extremely unproductive (We don't know your tastes, how are we expected to know what you'll like?). Feel free to check http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...tiated-READ-ME! or go through the thousands of youtube videos on people's opinions of the game.. there is plenty of information out there.

Deleted
    there are a ton of videos on youtube if the stickies are to much text for you

Deleted
    Please tell why!
    You should probably read the stickies. They hold all the info you need. If that doesn't convince you, us saying yes or no won't convince you either.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    sorry guys just thought id come and ask the community, apparently i did something wrong :/
    and ill go check out the stickies right now, my fault for not bothering to check em sorry everyone

Yes, because it's a great game and a lot of fun. It's also an incredible value for your $60.

Buy the digital copy, if you don't like it before the 30 days, ask for a refund.

Quote Originally Posted by Winterds View Post
    Buy the digital copy, if you don't like it before the 30 days, ask for a refund.
    ..wut?
    /10char

Hehe

wrong forum by chance?

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Hehe

wrong forum by chance?
    No, you can actually get a refund for digital copies. Was the same deal with Diablo 3.

No, you can actually get a refund for digital copies. Was the same deal with Diablo 3.
    Is there a 30 day warranty that I'm not aware of?

Is there a 30 day warranty that I'm not aware of?
    Pretty sure there is. But obviously they do not announce it.
    Friend asked for a refund because the game was overheating his computer.

Well I know they will give you a refund if you are dissatisfied for some reason. I'm just not sure where the 30 days came in on your post.

Well I know they will give you a refund if you are dissatisfied for some reason. I'm just not sure where the 30 days came in on your post.
    Found this on guildwars2.com

What is your refund policy?
    If you pre-purchased Guild Wars 2 from buy.guildwars2.com and would like a refund prior to the release of the game, please contact Customer Support.

Friend said when he got his they let him know of the 30 day. Blizzard has that policy, why wouldn't they have a similar one ?

Found this on guildwars2.com

What is your refund policy?
    If you pre-purchased Guild Wars 2 from buy.guildwars2.com and would like a refund prior to the release of the game, please contact Customer Support.

Friend said when he got his they let him know of the 30 day. Blizzard has that policy, why wouldn't they have a similar one ?
    "Prior to the release of the game", I'm unsure what point this proves.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lol i wouldn't do something like that , Going to purchase it tomorrow morning, thanks guys... 15 long days !

Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    "Prior to the release of the game", I'm unsure what point this proves.
    Because someone might buy it last minute and find out it does not run on their system ? I don't know. Just pointing it out.

Please tell why!
    No, you shouldn't buy it. Why? Because you saw a video, thought it was amazing, and instead of finding out more about the game yourself, you came here and asked random people if you should buy it or not, because reading about the game is too damn complicated and a time-waster. Now most of them are going to tell you to find it out yourself and will link you the relevant info threads, and some may even say that yes, you should buy it. Seeing as how you're lazy, you won't read the info threads and decide to buy the game since people are saying you should buy it. So I'm saying no, you shouldn't, so that you then have to read up on the game yourself to make up your own damn mind.