Champion Spotlight is out:
Diana has been revealed! http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/news...-moon-revealed
- Moonsilver Blade (Passive): Diana has increased Attack Speed. Every third strike cleaves nearby enemies for additional magic damage.
- Crescent Strike: Diana swings her blade to unleash a bolt of lunar energy, afflicting enemies with Moonlight and dealing damage in an arc before exploding.
- Pale Cascade: Diana creates three orbiting spheres that detonate on contact with enemies to deal damage in an area. She also gains a temporary shield that absorbs damage. This shield is refreshed if all three spheres detonate.
- Moonfall: Diana draws in and slows all nearby enemies.
- Lunar Rush (Ultimate): Diana teleports to an enemy and deals magic damage. Lunar Rush has no cooldown when used to teleport to a target afflicted with Moonlight.
Champ sneak peek. It appears that she's the "opposite" of Leona in terms of the moon champ(?).
This whole Leona/Diana rivalry(?) is giving me strange vibes about Princess Celestia and Nightmare Moon from a certain pony-related cartoon for some reason.