Reported for not doing what I'm told?

So after taking a little break from LoL (only level 10, still a little newb ) I decided to play a couple games today, I tried twisted tree line 3v3 for the first time, my first 2 games went great, first one we all worked amazing as a team and won with ease, the second I got a lucky triple kill and we zerged to the end . Then came the third game, I was paired with two people who said they're level 30 and I should do what they say, they were telling me to stick with them and just keep running in and trying to kill enemy champs, I decided to go the top lane and farm some minions while they kept the enemies distracted, I managed to get 2 turrets and an inhibitor down before the enemy team got to me.

Then I see my team mates calling me a noob and sending in all chat to report me for not playing right and not helping them, they then joined me on the top lane and I went to the bottom and did the same thing as I did before, practically opening the nexus and we won, yet they still spammed to report me, saying I was a bad player, calling me a noob and whatnot, I'm really confused to what I did wrong as I think I contributed a fair amount to the third game to help get the win..

Thanks

Deleted
    Unless you flame or intentionally play badly, they have no legitimate reason to report you.

I have been playing LoL for the past 4-5 days.
    The game is quite nice, but the community is so filled with the report drama that sometimes i just play with bots to avoid it. :S
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

That's what I thought it was, but I didn't think I was playing badly that's what I'm asking, if their is some unwritten rulebook of things not to do in certain game modes

10+ Year Old Account
    let them report you, if a case needs to be made, it will go to the tribunal (your peers) to be judged. chat logs and complaints can be seen. from reading your lil story, id say "delete" the memory of that game and play another hopefully with more friendly people. it sucks but sometimes you just get morons that think they know everything. i would just smile and wave.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sythari View Post
    That's what I thought it was, but I didn't think I was playing badly that's what I'm asking, if their is some unwritten rulebook of things not to do in certain game modes
    Anything that gets you a win that isn't an abuse of game mechanics is all fair. The only gamemode I can think of that has unofficial rules is ARAM and most of those are useless since the new map got added.

Smile and wave, then just ignore them.
    There's always people who feel they earned respect and should be allowed to push other players around just for having more experience than others.
    Generally they're 12 year olds who have nothing better to do all day.

They exist in all other games as well.

I'll just post some info for Sythari:

There's no need to be worried, when people yells at others to report you.

First of all: You need to be reported a lot to actually get into the Tribunal. (A place where your games will be reviewed by other players and they'll decide if you should actually get punished or not.) Only about 4% (Might be 0.5%, actually... Can't remember exactly) of the playerbase actually ends up in the Tribunal.

Second of all: Troll reports (such as those you might have gotten from the game you described) will get ignored by the system. Eventually those who report others for no legitimate reason will lose their ability to report people.

Third of all: If you end up in the Tribunal and they punish you, you'll only recieve a warning the first time. If you end up in the Tribunal, you most likely deserved it, by the way.

EDIT: If you keep your cool and play to the best of your ability, you're safe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

^ Fourthly account actions are handed out by Riot employees. If a tribunal report ends up as a punish then this gets referred to a real person, who will then review your case in entirety, and if this is the reason it got there, will throw it out and hand down a pardon.
    RETH

Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    ^ Fourthly account actions are handed out by Riot employees. If a tribunal report ends up as a punish then this gets referred to a real person, who will then review your case in entirety, and if this is the reason it got there, will throw it out and hand down a pardon.
    Usually, for non-permabans Tribunal bans are done without Riot's direct involvement. They do occasionally audit them, though.