10+ Year Old Account

Old BS patterens

i remember a while back blizz removed BS specialties, in doing so we lost some really nice patterns like Stormherald.i also remember blizz said they might put the patterns back in some day.well mop would be a good time right?has anyone heard anything about this?if some could post this question on wows official forums,that would be cool.

Not as far as I know. I switched from axesmith to hammersmith in tbc, and when that happened I lost all the axesmith plans. I still have the hammersmith ones, but I ticketed it when I heard the rumors to see if there was any chance/changes possible or anticipated that could maybe let me get the axesmith ones back too and the answer was no. Of course that's just a gm that's answering my question, they might not know everything, but between that no and me not hearing more about it I assume it's not going to happen. Would love it if it did though!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Windfury View Post
    Not as far as I know. I switched from axesmith to hammersmith in tbc, and when that happened I lost all the axesmith plans. I still have the hammersmith ones, but I ticketed it when I heard the rumors to see if there was any chance/changes possible or anticipated that could maybe let me get the axesmith ones back too and the answer was no. Of course that's just a gm that's answering my question, they might not know everything, but between that no and me not hearing more about it I assume it's not going to happen. Would love it if it did though!
    ty for the reply.i was an amour smith myself,looking back i should have taken up weapon smiting.it would be sweet if they brought the old patterns back.all i have seen form blizz was a statement from them,saying they forgot to make all the patterns baseline when they got rid of specializations,and some day they might put them back in.