Deleted

Friend found drugs, needs help

Dear mmo-folks,

A friend of mine lives close to the woods, he's a nature-person; grows food, keeps animals, you know the kind. He takes his dogs out twice a day for a walk in the forest. Since a couple of weeks he has noticed something strange: on three seperate occasions the same person (around 18-22 years old) arrived with a motorcycle close to a certain partkinglot at the border of the forest. Each time the guy got off the bike, went into the same bushes for a couple of minutes and drove off. The first time it didn't seem suspicious, as my friend thought the guy was just taking a pee, but after three times it got on his mind.

My friend went for a look in those bushes and now he's found about a kilo of white powder. He has made the personal decision not to just turn it in with the police, but to make some money instead. But he doesn't know anyone in the so-called drug-scene, so he can't get rid of it by selling it. Is there any way to receive money for 'retrieving' this illegal stuff and turning it in with the police? Like a citizen's arrest, but with a reward?

Deleted
    *sitting on comfy chair at home mode*
    Become a pro dealer stealing off that dealer... win win money money

*If i was there mode*
    Yeah um, fuck that shit just hand it in so you dont end up in jail for 20years....

10+ Year Old Account
    Your friend should turn it in to the police. Regardless of whether of he can make money off it or not, it is not safe to possess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

a KILO cocain?

do the right thing call the goddamm cops! you have any idea how much that stuff can screwup peoples lives?
    no you cannot sell it you shouldn't sell it and last you should be arrested for even thinking about it!

call the cops show them where it is. let them ambush the guy on the bike and be proud that you saved allot of ppl from that shit!
    http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4...4841599821.jpg the boy that will forever be named the HHD wiper. R.I.P

Flush it, and never go back to that area. That is kill level amount of drugs.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, let's not have a thread involving illegal activities.