Deleted

Shadowed Unit Frames

How do i do in SuF so it wont show targets target? since i dont want to see that stuff.. i only want to see my target.

/suf
    Enabled Units
    Untick target of target, and target of target of target

Deleted
    I didnt know suf had a castbar thingy? Since when i mount up and do hs i get a big castbar i want to get away somehow o.O

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    There's an option in each unit configuration to turn off cast bars.

Deleted
    http://i48.tinypic.com/b8q00p.jpg

That is quite ugly.. I get my default uis castbar in the middle of the hp bar.. Can i get that sorted in some way or do i need to change the place for the hp/mana bar?
    I got the setting cast bar underneath turned on so :<

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like you're using Dominos for the action bars stuff. In that case, you can move/disable the castbar from the dominos options menu.

If not, Get MoveAnything and try moving it around?

Dunno, just guesses.

Deleted
    I got that sorted but how do i do so i can see the % of the boss in it? since i play affliction on some and i need to know when the mob is on 25% :<

go to shadow uf options as advised above and go to text, there will be options like currenthp/totalhp, just tick the box that has %hp. You get options to change the text at the left of the bar and right, I would advise right, done this last night myself for my shadow priest.

Note you will need to untick anything you don't want otherwise you will end up with all the information squeezed in to the one box.