Deleted

Archeology question

I have to say that i like Archeology alot, its fun and the rewards are sometimes nice and funny (but yeah its boring )But i really like to search for the rare rewards and the special items. At this time i still dont have luck for the 2 mounts :s
    Im using the addon called Archy and it helps alot, but yesterday a friend of mine asked me how i know when i have everyhting and i could not answer this.
    I know there are a few rare items that can drop per class but others then this is there a limit on items that can drop? Or is there for example a kind of loot list that you have and if you have them all it stops?? Otherwise if your unlucky like me you can have more common items then rare items that you see :s.
    Maybe its not here to ask but is there some addon that keeps track of the items you have and still need to find?

Try: Shaker's Archaeology Mod
    It does exactly what you need.

Deleted
    there arent that many rares in the game anyway. I think it was like 23 rares when archaeology was introduced and they patched several more in after that but I dont think there are more than 32?

heres a loot table http://www.wowhead.com/skill=794/archaeology