The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

PrePurchase question

Now i definitely plan on buying GW2 i just have a quick question about the prepurchase. (might also be a dumb one)

I haven't seen this happen before but will the prepurchase still be available on say the 24th?
    I don't have the money to buy it right now but i will in about a week and i want the headstart so i'd just like to know if i can still prepurchase it like a day before

I don't know of any official confirmation, but I think it's safe to assume that the pre-purchase option will be available till 23:59 on August 24.

i believe this is correct but i dont think they have said anything. I know i tried to pre purchase the day before the first BWE and it wouldnt let me so.....maybe?

remember to leave time to download it (if you are getting digital)
    "Bill Nye: So Todd I got an offer for you. You and me. Any time. Any place. Debating science mano- a-mano. I'll bring the facts, and you bring the Vaseline. Because your ass is gonna fucking need it when I'm done whipping."

Mr Eames: "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Deleted
    I had trouble deciding as well, first thought to buy game release day and support local store but they didnt support GW2 crowd with early opening and just offered one day headstart for preorders. One day headstart is monday, so why not get three and be able to play in the weekend and secure server? And I decided to prepurchase and since I didnt want to risk not be able to do it I did it yesterday. I had late inc birtday gift with money so spent that, otherwise theres always ways to sort out money issues. Since there's no confirmation it will be available until last day and you dont want to miss out I'd say prepurchase as soon as you can, you will also be able to take part in eventual upcoming stress tests and I think there might be at least one more before release. Now ANet made me play last stress tests for free with my BWE3 key so that also made it easier to say to them to shut up and take my money =) Friendly souls that company that given me a couple of fun evenings this summer since I been home alone most stress tests :P

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    I had trouble deciding as well, first thought to buy game release day and support local store but they didnt support GW2 crowd with early opening and just offered one day headstart for preorders. One day headstart is monday, so why not get three and be able to play in the weekend and secure server? And I decided to prepurchase and since I didnt want to risk not be able to do it I did it yesterday. I had late inc birtday gift with money so spent that, otherwise theres always ways to sort out money issues. Since there's no confirmation it will be available until last day and you dont want to miss out I'd say prepurchase as soon as you can, you will also be able to take part in eventual upcoming stress tests and I think there might be at least one more before release. Now ANet made me play last stress tests for free with my BWE3 key so that also made it easier to say to them to shut up and take my money =) Friendly souls that company that given me a couple of fun evenings this summer since I been home alone most stress tests :P
    hehe, i really look forward to this game but now im starting to worry maybe ill get a loan just to purchase it, those three days make quite the difference

---------- Post added 2012-08-11 at 02:38 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by jtgizmo View Post
    remember to leave time to download it (if you are getting digital)
    ah yes thanks for the reminder i appreciate it