I never got the chance to play Beta, so my only chances to get an early play were these two testers that were on the 9th and 10th.
PvP (in my opinion).
- It feels awfully slow killing player's.
- Warrior, Ele and Guardian are clearly OP.
- Everything feels messy and out of place.
- It's hard to identify whether you are actually doing any solid damage to a player.
- Everyone is healing up all the time.
- Everything is happening so fast that you wonder how much solid damage you did in that zerg fight.
Don't get butt hurt tho, just my opinion. How do you feel about PvP?