Best Dayz video ever?

*snip*

This happened to my friend and myself last night......

enjoy
    Last edited by Edge-; 2012-08-11 at 07:35 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    should have posted in the video thread up top of this forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier, TF2
    "You were good son, real good; maybe even the best."

Deleted
    This is one of the reason I'm moving away from Video games. squeaky talking annoying teenagers recording their unimportant rubbish and uploading to the internet.

And games are forcing me more and more to play with people like this, I think its time to sell my PC and move on with my life.

Quote Originally Posted by NoNameMe View Post
    This is one of the reason I'm moving away from Video games. squeaky talking annoying teenagers recording their unimportant rubbish and uploading to the internet.

And games are forcing me more and more to play with people like this, I think its time to sell my PC and move on with my life.
    Why the fuck are you telling us about it? Just sell your PC already and get off of these forums, you mascara-dripping emokid.

Please be civil towards others. Infracted. -Edge
    Last edited by Edge-; 2012-08-11 at 07:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NoNameMe View Post

I'll take your computer off your hands for you then.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by XyroN View Post
    Why the fuck are you telling us about it? Just sell your PC already and get off of these forums, you mascara-dripping emokid.
    Nothing you wrote made sense you might as well of farted shit on the screen..

Please refrain from insulting other posters. Infracted. -Edge
    Last edited by Edge-; 2012-08-11 at 07:39 PM.

Deleted
    Well, this thread started off good.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by XyroN View Post

did your friend post the video? and did she/he hurt you feelings..

Come on guys stop fighting please

This isn't even funny. 5 seconds of something actually happening followed by 2 fucking minutes of some prepubescent kid giggling like a fool.

We have a YouTube thread and a DayZ thread for videos and DayZ discussion. Please don't create additional threads.