graphics becomes bad sometimes and now not fixing

i want help!! seriously. graphics become bad in my another game when i open my account through miniclip. before, it was running awesome but i don't know why this happen graphics are coming in like pixels. i refreshed page a 40-50 times but nothing :angry: . please help!! and in setting also no option of automatic graphics quality. 1 more thing that in my acoount there is no option to send an invite to my friend

Please help!

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Could be bad drivers, could be a failing card, could be any number of things. Any chance of you more clearly stating the problem, including your hardware and what game you're actually playing?
    Online game. doesn't matter what its name

Quote Originally Posted by pete11 View Post
    If you want our help, yes it does, your current post is way to vague.

To get help you need to offer some `basic` information - You've basically told us that you have had a bad experience in a game since playing it on two different websites.

Goodluck getting any help, there are thousands of games that you could be referring to.
    It could be the game / website (miniclip) or it could be your hardware. Best answer you'll get with that info.

Actually it kind of does.

The game you are playing could have some form of known bug... hard to tell without knowing the name of it.

Its like calling a mechanic and saying your car is making a "rmmmmm eeek pow" noise.. but not going to tell you what kind of car it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    Actually it kind of does.

The game you are playing could have some form of known bug... hard to tell without knowing the name of it.

Its like calling a mechanic and saying your car is making a "rmmmmm eeek pow" noise.. but not going to tell you what kind of car it is.
    the name: Tanki online

the name: Tanki online
    Tanki: Online is a flash game, so one thing you could try would be to re-install Flash. Also, seeing as it is a flash game, trying a different browser can make a difference sometimes too. What browser are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by Lathais View Post
    Tanki: Online is a flash game, so one thing you could try would be to re-install Flash. Also, seeing as it is a flash game, trying a different browser can make a difference sometimes too. What browser are you using?
    I can't reinstall flash player.. one day when there should be imput username and pasword there was like

you need to install some wersion of flash so you can play so i did and it didnt work

I can't reinstall flash player.. one day when there should be imput username and pasword there was like

you need to install some wersion of flash so you can play so i did and it didnt work
    ummm, yes you can. Simply go to Control Panel > Programs and Features. Find Flash Player in the list and uninstall it. When you go to log in again, it will say you don't have it and prompt you to install it.

Try a different browser first though.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuckels View Post
    If you want our help, yes it does, your current post is way to vague.
    now see this. this is of my other account. there is not any option beside thr friends option to invite a friend. see the picture

http://tnkscr.net/MUhrlw.jpg

my friend has the option