Books Ghosts of Ascalon and Edge of Destiny ingame

I finished reading GOA and enjoyed it through and through. Just starting EOD. I'm curious if anyone who has read these books has seen anything ingame from the lore in the books. Or any mention of the characters etc. Don't tell me in detail at all please because I don't want to spoil it. Just curious if anyone has seen anything regarding this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Avoiding any details/spoilers. Yes, several things from the books are in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Zemenar View Post
    Avoiding any details/spoilers. Yes, several things from the books are in the game.
    Thanks, I'll have to keep my eyes open, can't wait.

I know of at least three things, those being Killeen and Dougal, and a statue in Hoelbrak for one of the Destiny's Edge members as well.

Oh, and the opening scene from EOD with Eir? That's in the game as well in one of the personal story missions, right before you begin it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I saw ember in the black citadel one of the 3 times i was there (maybe it was JUST outside of it idr), i know 100% it was at night though and when i talked to her she told me she was busy and told me to go away =(.
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    I saw ember in the black citadel one of the 3 times i was there (maybe it was JUST outside of it idr), i know 100% it was at night though and when i talked to her she told me she was busy and told me to go away =(.
    She was moved, but was confirmed to have a place in the Fields of Ruin (35-40 zone?), so yeah.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~