Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Leveling to 80 at the start of wrath using the holy tree on my pala in ret gear.

I swam along the coast trying to get from Westfall to Ironforge in '05 took hoours lol..

15+ Year Old Account
    - I was a clicker
    - I took blacksmithing (In classic it was really bad imo) when I started my warrior which I deleted at lvl 9.
    - I was a night elf afterwards...
    - In tbc I gemmed atp instead of agi (I started at the end of classic)
    - I didn't sell stuff on AH untill I was about lvl 40

There's probably more, which I can't or won't remember.

Deleted
    Started leveling an undead male priest, stumbled upon the zeppelin and just went up there to look where it goes. Ended up in Stranglethorne and swam through the sea since I eventually saw the Bloodsail Bucaneer pirates. Wanted to kill some and got horrible murdered, rezzed and got murdered again and a third time. I was like "screw this s***." and deleted my first char ever.

Also till level 30~ I healed as a feral druid in a mix of int/agility gear, simply because I didn't have enough items and there was no dual specc.

10+ Year Old Account
    i made an alliance bc i didnt know my brothers friends were horde then i got lost in westfall when i was level 6... i dont even know how i got to westfall
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

Deleted
    My worst noobish thing (( and first ))
    was when I first played In bc as a paladin I was leveling , I had to choose my specc (( clueless to tank dps healer ect ))
    being young I had no Idea on what Retri or Devotion ment so I chose holy as I knew what that was , like a crusader ect , So I leveled as Holy and I chose what ever gear looked cool for my char

When I finally dinged 70 I brought the whole green Conquerors set from the ah (( it looks gold and is quite a nice set ))
    I thought I was proper bad ass untill I went into Kara.. ( late BC so there was the vamp bosses )
    people kept on laughing at me and calling me " Greeny" " Green Noob " Ect , I was so mad because My gear was not green , It was gold (( what looked like on my char )) I was so confused..
    Not only that but I emerged from that raid with an Arcanite ripper and the Bat pet.. Still confused on how I got them..

Deleted
    My first time i played a human i didn't know where to go after westfall, so i deleted the character haha

Also i didn't know about those other bars / interface funtions like showing your hp without mouseover it... keyboard turner + clicker.

Ooh lol, memories popping up: when i got Aspect of the Cheetah on my first hunter, i kept getting dazed. I realised that my aspec was doing that when i was lvl 40 or something lol (i kept it on all the time)

I used to run around on my first character, a priest, attempting to ressurrect logged off player corpses.
    Hey, I just like being helpful.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    wear int/ spirit gear on my warriors because it was part of a set i got from the ah which i spent all my money on >.<

Little did you realize, 7 years later, that you could wear that gear all the time.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    I rolled a night elf hunter. I was wondering why I couldn't equip the random mail chest I found. I thought it meant "e-mail" so I went to check my e-mail for some sort of confirmation, like when you create a new account somewhere and have to activate it.
    I can't even describe how stupid I felt when I realized what I'd done.

Back in vanilla I didnt know about talent trees so all my talent points went into Disc as a priest.

Deleted
    I made an alliance char :>

10+ Year Old Account
    i did something kind of "stupid" before i even started playing lol
    friend had talked me into getting WoW during vanilla, told me about different professions (i'd been playing some ffxi and d2) as well as being a big fan of other final fantasy games.

well looking through the char selection list(btw i was like ohh nice 10 chars, you have to pay on ffxi for second)

but i chose a rogue, for pickpocket, for the rare pickpocket drops...silly chests never had anything good in them... (it wasn't until mid bc that i even knew about macro's so i didn't have pickpocket macro'd into openers either)

turns out pickpocket kind of sucks lol, i still mained my rogue till mid bc when i switched to hpriest.

stupid things i did while leveling...
    finding out how ungodly expensive mounts were, so when i was 38-42 i ground whelps in badlands for the pet (my friend told me the pet sold well and lots of vendor trash to make more off of)

well...an shiny dagger dropped, i'm a weird imp ambush / movement speed in sub, precision / dagger crit in combat...
    well this dagger was an upgrade, so i equipped it.

later when my friend got on i told him i found a awesome dagger upgrade. linked it...
    apparently i should of SOLD an epic dagger instead of using it...
    another day or two of grinding whelps and i got the pet to drop...
    totally forget how much i sold it for but i had enough for reg mount.
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

I tried to talk to a dwarf in silverpine when I saw the guards attack him. I asked him why and what was going on. He ignored me and I assumed he was just a rude player.

My first character, a warrior somehow ended up in westfall at level 2 after visiting the old crappy darkmoon faire(I have no idea why I thought it was a good idea to leave northshire at level 2). Needless to say it didn't end well, I kept rezing and dying until I just deleted the character and rolled dwarf huntard. Also at 40 on the hunter I got rid of my green/blue leathers and swapped them out for the vendor mail items because "They were better". Oh younger me, keep your gun close and your pet closer.

Forgot I also ran around with apsect of the cheetah on while mounted...after getting dazed and dismounted by mobs way lower level than me my response was always "Oh what now everyone has a daze?!"
    Last edited by Romeothecat; 2013-02-03 at 05:38 AM.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    i remember making a warrior and goign BS because i thoguht it would rock to be able to repair my own armour, and i was sooooo opissed off when i found out i couldnt. was also in this guild back in bc days where the GM wouls run around blasted lands killign mobs and linking us the greens he got. I remember thinking how awesome he was. wasnt until i got into a real guild that i found out what an idiot both of us were. he actually dismissed his pet because he said he couldnt afford to feed him, and i thought that was a good idea, lol.

My first ever character was a hunter, and I did not realize there was a difference between *targeting* something and right clicking it (which started auto attack from far away with a hunter.) I was constantly right clicking mobs, pulling things I didn't mean to, and killing myself / my fiance a lot because I would pull a huge mob after we just defeated one and didn't recover...
    I also had aspect of the cheetah on a LOT and didn't realize that's why I was getting dazed and was so frustrated.
    I didn't understand the need/greed system. I thought greed meant you were a jerk, because you were being greedy.
    I got severely lost in Undercity the first time I went there. Then the elevator killed me.

There are a lot more, I'm sure... these were what stick out most, though. XD

I first started a night elf hunter, and after playing awhile I would get annoyed that I had stop to eat and drink to restore my mana and health. So of course, after going through the stats and seeing that spirit increased health and mana regen I was like, "Oh, of course! I need spirit!" So, I would stack 'of the Wolf' gear!
    Currently playing: Stuff
    YouTube|Hearthstone Decks|Twitter|MyAnimeList

When I first started, about 7 years ago, my first toon was a troll mage. I leveled him up to 12 just by killing mobs. I also stacked stamina/strength gear because I wanted to be a battle mage and hit things with my staff. Only when i joined a raiding guild was when I figured out what Hit, Haste and Crit rating meant xD

I was on my troll mage back in 2005, visiting Ashenvale for the first time. I saw some night elves in the distance, and decided to investigate, since I hadn't seen a NE since WC3. Well, they attacked me, and I ran away and kill one that kept chasing me. When I sat down for some delicious mage food, I noticed a new symbol had appeared next to my portrait! It looked like a Horde symbol, and I sat there wondering what it meant right up until a group of higher level alliance came by and killed me on the spot.