Thread: Field of view

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
7
15
16
17
  1. #321
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexrex View Post
    The windowed mode workaround is currently the only way I can actually play, which is kind of infuriating. But as mentioned, with no official response or comment on this issue there isn't much else to do that avoid full screen. Kinda sucks cause it's a beautiful game and I would love to have the very simple option of enjoying it in full screen on a 27"...
    yeah, it worked quite well to be honest. could play for the full duration of the stress test this time. to bad FoV topics got blocked left right and centre in the official forums.

    im still planning in buying 2 other monitors sometime after release with ANet refuses to hear/discuss/acknowledge our concerns when the official forums are up 24/7


  2. #322
    Quote Originally Posted by Lusitan View Post
    yeah, it worked quite well to be honest. could play for the full duration of the stress test this time. to bad FoV topics got blocked left right and centre in the official forums.

    im still planning in buying 2 other monitors sometime after release with ANet refuses to hear/discuss/acknowledge our concerns when the official forums are up 24/7
    That's quite an (idiotic) assumption. The only reason it was "ignored" (in quotes because, frankly, it wasn't, but that's how you're all seeing it) is because it was unrelated to the nature of the stress test. I'm certain they've taken note of it, but with release date in 3 days, it's low priority. Priorities will change after release. But until then, calm down.
    Last edited by rhandric; 2012-08-22 at 02:23 PM.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

  3. #323
    Quote Originally Posted by rhandric View Post
    That's quite an (idiotic) assumption. The only reason it was "ignored" (in quotes because, frankly, it wasn't, but that's how you're all seeing it) is because it was unrelated to the nature of the stress test. I'm certain they've taken note of it, but with release date in 3 days, it's low priority. Priorities will change after release. But until then, calm down.
    I'm calm but annoyed. I mean it's like what 6 years of development and nobody once thought "hey hang on a second... We are developing for PC right? Where's the FoV slider?!"
    I know someone's gonna come out now and say that an unrealistic way of looking at it, but it's all ready part of the game so why not.

  4. #324
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexrex View Post
    I'm calm but annoyed. I mean it's like what 6 years of development and nobody once thought "hey hang on a second... We are developing for PC right? Where's the FoV slider?!"
    I know someone's gonna come out now and say that an unrealistic way of looking at it, but it's all ready part of the game so why not.
    "Hey, wait a second, we're developing a PC game with no FoV slider?"
    "Oh, it's fine. I can't actually think of a third person game with a FoV slider."
    "Touche." *gets back to work*

  5. #325
    Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    "Hey, wait a second, we're developing a PC game with no FoV slider?"
    "Oh, it's fine. I can't actually think of a third person game with a FoV slider."
    "Touche." *gets back to work*
    Not sure why you have to bring other games into it. This is Guild Wars 2, not an FPS. Guild Wars 2 has the problem. Guild Wars 2 has had the problems for months and in my opinion, it's pretty inexcusable that they haven't fixed it yet. If just 1 person gets sick from playing Guild Wars 2 but is fine when playing a different game, it should be prioritized. What is the point of making a great game with people can't even play it due to 1 small issue that makes the game completely unplayable.

    "But wait, the customers have been concerned about this since BWE 1, maybe we should do something?"
    "Yea, people have been getting head aches and nausea from just a couple hours of playing!"
    "Seems like something that should totally be fixed, we don't want people throwing up from playing our game"

  6. #326
    Closing this. Multiple warnings in the thread already.

    -- Fencers
    Last edited by Fencers; 2012-08-22 at 03:22 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •