Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Big McLargeHuge View Post
    No, he was right to stop reading this mess.

Your original posts at 3 paragraphs, 10 sentences. 5 of those sentences had Obama in it and 1 other directly referenced him and only him (p2 sentence 2).

And with that context you posted you expect a youth filled, largely democratic crowd to respond seriously while ignoring over half your original post was just blatant Obama bashing?

And even though you keep posting;

"This thread is not about the election, it is about how romney would be as a president."

You keep directly quoting and arguing with people about Obama. There's no one else in this thread who has technically been more off-topic than you.

If you wanted to have a serious hypothetical discussion about Romney, then you should stop responding to people "you" think are "trolls" and do better to stick to your original goal, which was again poorly conveyed in your original post.

You should learn not to use such inflammatory remarks supposedly unrelated to your point of discussion. If you don't think you said anything inflammatory, then you're full of bullshit.

That's why this thread should be locked. Not because people disagree with you, but because you suck at making threads. Either that or you're a troll.

"Someone does not agree with me and my young democrat crowd; they should be banned and this thread locked" that is all you are saying. Period.

It is not my fault people keep bringing up obama in this thread clearly not about him.

Quote Originally Posted by Twiddly View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anwar_al-Aulaqi

but you do not care about facts, and the fact that obama ordered his and his sons killing. You just want to lie and make it seem like it was all the republicans fault, somehow, that obama ordered his death.
    I have mixed feelings about the father, but the son made me angry. However, you make it seem as if the boy was the intended target.

Quote Originally Posted by Olo View Post
    “Invade” brings connotations of large scale ground operations and occupations so I think the word, while maybe technically correct, is incendiary. Getting back to your question – I think a targeted special forces opt to take out a high priority target is perfectly acceptable.

If a republican ordered an invasion of a foreign country you would be up in arms I assume.

Quote Originally Posted by moogogaipan View Post
    I Know joe is old, but you really want to blame the part of that which is past wars on him and obama?
    Obama's per day deficit spending is out pacing Bush Jr. at his worst. Based on projections, in the next four years they will add more than $10 trillion to the debt.

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Daelin Proudmoore View Post
    I have mixed feelings about the father, but the son made me angry. However, you make it seem as if the boy was the intended target.
    Wow, how blatantly ignorant can you be? Are you just trying to ignore the truth?

---------- Post added 2012-08-12 at 02:05 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    Obama's per day deficit spending is out pacing Bush Jr. at his worst. Based on projections, in the next four years they will add more than $10 trillion to the debt.
    Nobody cares about that, they only care that he has a D next to his name. That means he cares about us, right?

If you think the democrats are not in bed with the corporations as much as the republicans, you are completely blind.
    not the same corporations, frankly if i had the choice I'd wipe out both parties and put a robot with constant internet access and no firewall in control, that way government for the first time in history will actually reflect the people that is governs.

Wow, how blatantly ignorant can you be? Are you just trying to ignore the truth?
    Because Obama wanted to kill his son for shits and giggles.

Obama is just as implicit in our wars as Bush is. He kept them going. He is keeping them going. He is going to try and start more.
    Our war debt goes back further then the last bush.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Lol, yeah, the yemen government-they are sure in charge of that place...

We threatened them until they let us do it. what about pakistan? Our raid on Osama himself was not authorized with them, and they were pissed enough to give our helicopter to the chinese!
    We got it back. Besides the seals blew the thing to hell and gone.

"The U.S. requested return of the wreckage and the Chinese government also expressed interest, according to Pakistani officials. Pakistan had custody of the wreckage for over two weeks before its return was secured by US Senator John Kerry.In August 2011, reports surfaced that Pakistan had allowed the People's Republic of China scientists to examine the helicopter's tail section and were especially interested in its radar-absorbing paint.[249] Pakistan and the PRC subsequently denied these claims.[250]"

15+ Year Old Account
    Mitt Romney is a bigger idiot than Bush. A perfect puppet of a president imo, but I still won't vote him, not even interested this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Convicter View Post
    We got it back. Besides the seals blew the thing to hell and gone.

"The U.S. requested return of the wreckage and the Chinese government also expressed interest, according to Pakistani officials. Pakistan had custody of the wreckage for over two weeks before its return was secured by US Senator John Kerry.In August 2011, reports surfaced that Pakistan had allowed the People's Republic of China scientists to examine the helicopter's tail section and were especially interested in its radar-absorbing paint.[249] Pakistan and the PRC subsequently denied these claims.[250]"
    If Obama wins, I hope he makes Kerry his new Secretary of State.

Quote Originally Posted by Naidia View Post
    Mitt Romney is a bigger idiot than Bush. A perfect puppet of a president imo, but I still won't vote him, not even interested this year.
    This thread is not about the eleection itself, but how you think romney would do as president.

---------- Post added 2012-08-12 at 02:09 AM ----------

If Obama wins, I hope he makes Kerry his new Secretary of State.
    John kerry is the biggest political sellout I have ever seen, even more then Mccain somehow.

"Someone does not agree with me and my young democrat crowd; they should be banned and this thread locked" that is all you are saying. Period.

It is not my fault people keep bringing up obama in this thread clearly not about him.
    So you admit you're just trolling?

For someone who apparently gets offended so easily, I'd think you'd have the gumption to not make assumptions about people's political orientations. My post said NOTHING about myself.

You said you wanted to talk about Romney.

You keep responding, quoting, and stirring up people who want to talk about Obama.

You're directly leading your own thread into a flame war.

You're fully aware you could have ignored all those posts right? Maybe then you could of attracted some like-minded people into this thread. Instead they come in and witness all this squabble and vitriol (that you're contributing to) and walk away.

And if you have to know, I'm a registered Republican, and I'm voting for Romney, but not for the same reasons you are.

If a republican ordered an invasion of a foreign country you would be up in arms I assume.
    Not at all. Although I was a wee bit surprised Obama had the balls to go into Pakistan.

This thread is not about the eleection itself, but how you think romney would do as president.

---------- Post added 2012-08-12 at 02:09 AM ----------

John kerry is the biggest political sellout I have ever seen, even more then Mccain somehow.
    He's competent enough to get stuff from Pakistan when they are pissed at us.

Quote Originally Posted by moogogaipan View Post
    Our war debt goes back further then the last bush.
    We've been writing bad checks since the Revolutionary War. Still doesn't excuse Obama's deficit spending, or change that if he is re-elected, he will have added more deficit spending to the national debt than all other previous Presidencies combined.

Quote Originally Posted by Big McLargeHuge View Post
    So you admit you're just trolling?

For someone who apparently gets offended so easily, I'd think you'd have the gumption to not make assumptions about people's political orientations. My post said NOTHING about myself.

You said you wanted to talk about Romney.

You keep responding, quoting, and stirring up people who want to talk about Obama.

You're directly leading your own thread into a flame war.

You're fully aware you could have ignored all those posts right? Maybe then you could of attracted some like-minded people into this thread. Instead they come in and witness all this squabble and vitriol (that you're contributing to) and walk away.

And if you have to know, I'm a registered Republican, and I'm voting for Romney, but not for the same reasons you are.

Excuse me? They are not blocking the people talking about obama, so I have to respond, i cannot just let people lie in my thread.

I am not voting for romney. he is pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    We've been writing bad checks since the Revolutionary War. Still doesn't excuse Obama's deficit spending, or change that if he is re-elected, he will have added more deficit spending to the national debt than all other previous Presidencies combined.
    Romeny tax plans and Ryan's budget are disasters and they will get us into another war with Iran.

He's competent enough to get stuff from Pakistan when they are pissed at us.
    Lol, yes, that was him. right. They still let the chinese see it/work with it. They covered it up right quick though, if you actually read about it when it happened.

15+ Year Old Account
    Closed.

Not the way to open a discussion on this forum.