Is there a way to filter certain threads? (More info in post)

Hello everyone!

I am not one for posting that often on the MMO Champ forums, but I do enjoy spending time browsing the discussions that do go on here on the various threads! I don't keep myself to browsing one specific forum such as the Hunter Class Discussion or Achievement pages, I like to read ALL of the forums!

Usually I just go to the home page of MMO Champion and look under "Recent Forum Posts" at the top, and I will open up 5/7 of the threads!
    But there is one thing that has been bugging me for a while. The My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic threads! I don't want to start a flame war or anything from people stating reasons why MLP is actually good, because that's not why I'm here. I'm a self respecting young MAN who doesn't enjoy watching/talking about cartoons meant for the main audience of little girls. I don't mean to sound rude, but I'm just making a statement, is all! This thread is always clogging up the recent forum posts tab, and frankly, I'm tired of seeing it there! O:

ANYHOW, what I want to ask, is there a way to filter specific threads out from appearing in the "Recent Forum Posts" tab in the top of the front page? I know that there is a forum filter button, but as far as I know, it can't be used to filter threads!
    I'm fine with seeing the pony thread appear all the time, and I'll continue to suck it up.
    But if there is a way to remove it and stop it from appearing, I will!
    My Armory Page - My YouTube Page - Tumblr

<Stage Clear> US-Kil'Jaeden - World: 426 - US: 91 - Realm: 2

15+ Year Old Account
    In a word. No.

You have to either eliminate forums you don't want to see posts from or just ignore them altogether.

Yeah, that's what it looks like to me!
    Oh well, I'll just continue to suck it up!

(Unless somebody else has any ideas, then let me here them!)
    My Armory Page - My YouTube Page - Tumblr

<Stage Clear> US-Kil'Jaeden - World: 426 - US: 91 - Realm: 2

you used to be able to ignore the person who created the thread but I don't believe that works anymore.
    otherwise you have to filter out the entire sub forum the post is under.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    you used to be able to ignore the person who created the thread but I don't believe that works anymore.
    otherwise you have to filter out the entire sub forum the post is under.
    It wont ignore the whole thread. Just the posts by the user.

No.

Surprisingly, other people here will like stuff you don't like. It is not the responsibility of anyone else to tailor a forum with thousands of different users to your specific tastes.

How much effort does it take to ignore a pony post? I'm not a fan either but, seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by vMoPPy View Post
    Hello everyone!

But there is one thing that has been bugging me for a while. The My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic threads! I don't want to start a flame war or anything from people stating reasons why MLP is actually good, because that's not why I'm here. I'm a self respecting young MAN who doesn't enjoy watching/talking about cartoons meant for the main audience of little girls. I don't mean to sound rude, but I'm just making a statement, is all! This thread is always clogging up the recent forum posts tab.
    I want you to read that again, if that wsnt a backhanded attempt at starting somthing, then I don't know what is, butim just making a statement is all.

There is one pony megathread, that's one spot its filling up. But there is no real way to do do what you're asking, you'll just have to deal with it along with everone else that does.

Seriously.. why are people suddenly attacking him for not liking a topic on the forum? If it was possible, I would remove the MLP and others from the list as well. Please people, learn to accept that not everyone likes what you like and the other way around.