15+ Year Old Account

Exclamation Horde Mage LF late night or weekend guild

Hi, I'm looking for a new guild for MOP after taking a break form raiding for much of Cata.

Raiding Experience:

Started in BC close to 2.3 release. When I hit 70 I ended up discovering I wanted to raid. Started and led my own ZA on hunter alt with friends from other guilds while my main was stuck in Kara until I moved to a raiding guild. Did BT and Hyjal with new guild when Sunwell was already out, did not progress into Sunwell during BC.

WotLK - Tier 7, Tier 8 25 man full clears. Only a few heroics before moving to a new guild in ToC for late night raiding guild in which I became a raid officer in ICC (After Dark - Cenarion Circle).
    ToC 2/5 HC
    ICC 9/12 HC

Cata - Guild switched to 10 mans and I went alliance for the first time. Ended up doing strats for Tier 11 and left at 5/13 - I moved to CA and could no longer raid at the times I used to and decided to take a break to focus on the new job.

I'm in the same guild today (Reprise - Cenarion Circle) but did not raid FL while it was current. I joined a casual 10 man for DS occasionally and cleared 8/8 and 2/8 heroic subbing in for the main raid occasionally when I could and they needed someone.

What I'm looking for:
    6-8 hours of raiding 2 days a week at convenient times (weekends or at 9 Pacific on weekdays).
    Horde
    PvE server (preferably)
    Like-minded people - rational, drama-free adults, raiders who pot, eat and flask cause it's fun and respectful, not cause of hardcore vs. casual concerns.
    A home for most or all of my alts besides the mage - I plan on leveling a monk and lock from lvl 1 during MoP to add to the crew.
    Active enough guild/server pop to alt raid once or twice a week during a slow week of work (likely as a healy or caster Shaman or Druid).

A bit about me besides WoW:
    I am Brazilian and I'm bilingual. I've lived in the US for ages now (I'm in my 30s). I actually speak a few languages fluently and work in localization. I've lived in FL, DC, NYC and Colorado but moved to California last year for my current job (which is when I stopped Tier 11 and took a break). Huge soccer fan, especially national team stuff. Love reading science/philosophy/linguistics and fiction, love sci-fi generally and plenty of geeky stuff.

Please PM or reply if I sound like the kind of raider you're looking for. I can provide logs and ss from recent casual runs or LFR and am always happy to chat about my class and about WoW. To contact me in game Arantes#1637
    Last edited by arantes; 2012-09-10 at 04:28 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sunday bump.

15+ Year Old Account
    Bump.

LF Horde, Weekend or late night guild. Looking to get back into raiding for MoP.

15+ Year Old Account
    Bump for Wednesday

15+ Year Old Account
    Bump again

15+ Year Old Account
    And again for the weekend.

15+ Year Old Account
    MoP is 15 days away!

Arantes#1637

15+ Year Old Account
    Appreciate the contacts so far and I may be on the right track but here's a bump just in case.

Heya, I just wanted to say I saw your post and I feel you might be a good fit for our cause.

A little about us:

Sparda - Arthas is both a serious and casual progression raiding guild. I am looking to recruit you for the casual spot however. I see that you are PST and I feel our hours are a perfect fit for you. We raid Tues-Thur from 9:30 p.m. (your time) to 12:30 a.m. (same) We need some solid minded players that understand that we are nothing more than casual raid. Our intention is to clear only the normal content and maybe hit some of the heroic stuff after Blizzard breaks the nerf bat off in it's ass. If you feel like this would be a good option for you. Feel free to hit me up on Real ID: Sirisjetfire#1636 (If that doesn't work just repost here and I'll send you my e-mail)