1. #4281
    Yeah, it doesn't look too bad there.

  2. #4282
    Moderator d3v's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    4,795
    I've always hated Barca's away kits :P Just don't like the colours I guess :P

    And I agree, United's current white away kit is fantastic, pity it'll be changed soon I'm glad I have a replica of my own though!

    I got both of this seasons ones as long sleeved, not sure if I'm gonna buy next seasons ones long sleeved or not. Decisions!

  3. #4283
    Epic! Norganon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wrong side of the Pond
    Posts
    1,577
    Ugh, long sleeves, all my jerseys are short sleeved. I have a few undershirts though, those are long sleeved. Barca's away shirt this year is ugly, but next years jersey is amazing, shame it's the flag of Catalonia or I would've picked one up probably.

    So, what is up with Newcastle this year? 3 points above relegation, doesn't look good.
    Retired from WoW | Diablo 3

  4. #4284
    Newcastle will stay up I think. Wigan is the one going down, they needed that win against Swansea. They are pretty much screwed now.

  5. #4285
    Moderator d3v's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    4,795
    Quote Originally Posted by Norganon View Post
    Ugh, long sleeves, all my jerseys are short sleeved. I have a few undershirts though, those are long sleeved. Barca's away shirt this year is ugly, but next years jersey is amazing, shame it's the flag of Catalonia or I would've picked one up probably.

    So, what is up with Newcastle this year? 3 points above relegation, doesn't look good.
    If I could find undershirts the right colour then I'd get short sleeved too, but I don't think they sell them on the United Online store, and finding the right colour to match the kit in any random shop isn't that easy.

    I went for long sleeved for the mere fact that winter is cold :P I would get short sleeved if I could find the right undershirt.

    edit: well for the away kit I didn't think, as finding a white long sleeve shirt isn't exactly hard, but for the home kit finding the right red colour...

  6. #4286
    God bless being a Rangers fan when it's cold - no need to worry about long sleeve, short sleeve or base layers, hello New York Rangers hockey shirt! For what it's worth I rarely bother matching any long sleeve shirts I have under football tops though, mostly because I only really have black or white long sleeve t-shirts, I'm pretty sure no one at Ibrox gives a shit what colour the sleeves are to be honest!
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

  7. #4287
    Moderator Northern Goblin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Cumbria, England
    Posts
    5,014
    For the record a bit of banter is one thing, I draw the line at when people start insulting each other.


    And I adore our current away kit, they need to use that design for the next 10 years and just change the sponsor logo.

  8. #4288
    Epic! Norganon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wrong side of the Pond
    Posts
    1,577
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    For the record a bit of banter is one thing, I draw the line at when people start insulting each other.


    And I adore our current away kit, they need to use that design for the next 10 years and just change the sponsor logo.
    Your mother is a City fan.

    United's 3rd kit needs some work next year. If you're going to go with black/blue bars, do it like Inter.
    Retired from WoW | Diablo 3

  9. #4289
    Moderator d3v's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    4,795
    I'll probably get short sleeved ones next season, kind of annoyed now I got a long sleeved away one this season :P Can't believe it didn't go through my head that I could just wear a long sleeved white shirt under it lol.

    d3v has noodles for brains.

  10. #4290
    Over 9000!
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    9,339
    Quote Originally Posted by EqualWin View Post
    I think like you!
    My fave team in Spain is Espanyol . You still like me mate?








    I kid!

    One of my best friends is half spanish, his mom from Catalunya so I've been force fed a bit of BFC loyalty since we were young! Still think Neymar is a disgrace though! ;P
    Last edited by Jackmoves; 2013-05-11 at 12:45 AM.
    Shit like this actually goes through your fucking brain?

  11. #4291
    Moderator Northern Goblin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Cumbria, England
    Posts
    5,014
    Quote Originally Posted by Norganon View Post
    Your mother is a City fan.
    Yours is a Leeds fan.

  12. #4292
    city shirts looks amazing, I may buy one this year.

    i loved this barca shirt


  13. #4293
    Epic! Norganon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wrong side of the Pond
    Posts
    1,577
    I agree, the 2010-11 Barca shirt was brilliant. They should use it again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Yours is a Leeds fan.
    I uhm, don't really follow English football though.
    Retired from WoW | Diablo 3

  14. #4294
    Bloodsail Admiral
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,234
    Quote Originally Posted by Norganon View Post
    I agree, the 2010-11 Barca shirt was brilliant. They should use it again.


    I uhm, don't really follow English football though.
    he's a leeds fan! don't fall for the trap, on that note I really think united is gonna fall into a slump now, I'm not even sure how they won this season so
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier, TF2
    "You were good son, real good; maybe even the best."
    Quote Originally Posted by Larath
    www.predictthescore.net 18263957 is the code to join the MMO-Champion Mini-League.

  15. #4295
    I am Murloc! draykorinee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ciderland, arrgh.
    Posts
    5,198
    Quote Originally Posted by Larath View Post
    he's a leeds fan! don't fall for the trap, on that note I really think united is gonna fall into a slump now, I'm not even sure how they won this season so
    Because they have a strong strike force, a decent keeper and a solid defense, they just have a weak midfielf I dont understand the criticism of this team on paper its a strong as any team out there. I wondered how long it would be till we see the United will fall posts, feels like wow dying all over again :P

    I dont like the barca away shirt personally, mind you I never liked the home one the colours dont sit right to me.

    This is the worst ever kit Ive seen at united.



    Oh yeah Fa Cup final day, another one sided afair me thinks, probably another damp squib, last one I enjoyed was the liverpool west ham final.
    Last edited by draykorinee; 2013-05-11 at 05:45 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    Then your a mumbling dumbass who likes to make assumptions about people for the hell of it.

  16. #4296
    Wigan are going to get absolutely slaughtered. Apparently 5 of their defenders are out of action. Not that they would have helped much, mind.
    Intel i5 2500K (4.5 GHz) | Asus Z77 Sabertooth | 8GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600MHz | Gigabyte Windforcex3 HD 7950 | Crucial M4 128GB | Asus Xonar DGX | Samson SR 850 | Zalman ZM-Mic1 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Fractal Design Arc Midi | Corsair HX650

    Tanking with the Blessing of Kings - The TankSpot Guide to the Protection Paladin - Updated for Patch 5.4!

  17. #4297
    Bloodsail Admiral
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,234
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Because they have a strong strike force, a decent keeper and a solid defense, they just have a weak midfielf I dont understand the criticism of this team on paper its a strong as any team out there. I wondered how long it would be till we see the United will fall posts, feels like wow dying all over again :P

    I dont like the barca away shirt personally, mind you I never liked the home one the colours dont sit right to me.

    This is the worst ever kit Ive seen at united.



    Oh yeah Fa Cup final day, another one sided afair me thinks, probably another damp squib, last one I enjoyed was the liverpool west ham final.
    <-- Arsenal fan of course I want united to fall into a slump.

    ---------- Post added 2013-05-11 at 12:20 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Because they have a strong strike force, a decent keeper and a solid defense, they just have a weak midfielf I dont understand the criticism of this team on paper its a strong as any team out there. I wondered how long it would be till we see the United will fall posts, feels like wow dying all over again :P

    I dont like the barca away shirt personally, mind you I never liked the home one the colours dont sit right to me.

    This is the worst ever kit Ive seen at united.



    Oh yeah Fa Cup final day, another one sided afair me thinks, probably another damp squib, last one I enjoyed was the liverpool west ham final.
    <-- Arsenal fan of course I want united to fall into a slump.
    I'm not really sure about uniteds defence though and their midfield is really horrible, they got what carrick and thats it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier, TF2
    "You were good son, real good; maybe even the best."
    Quote Originally Posted by Larath
    www.predictthescore.net 18263957 is the code to join the MMO-Champion Mini-League.

  18. #4298
    Moderator Northern Goblin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Cumbria, England
    Posts
    5,014
    The worst United shirt is that grey monstrosity from the mid 90s.

    And go back a few pages for my rant about Leeds Norgannon.


    Also Villa beating Chelsea, who are down to 10 men. Spurs fans start your praying!

  19. #4299
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    The worst United shirt is that grey monstrosity from the mid 90s.

    And go back a few pages for my rant about Leeds Norgannon.


    Also Villa beating Chelsea, who are down to 10 men. Spurs fans start your praying!
    Lampard just equalized.
    Intel i5 2500K (4.5 GHz) | Asus Z77 Sabertooth | 8GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600MHz | Gigabyte Windforcex3 HD 7950 | Crucial M4 128GB | Asus Xonar DGX | Samson SR 850 | Zalman ZM-Mic1 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Fractal Design Arc Midi | Corsair HX650

    Tanking with the Blessing of Kings - The TankSpot Guide to the Protection Paladin - Updated for Patch 5.4!

  20. #4300
    Moderator Northern Goblin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Cumbria, England
    Posts
    5,014
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Lampard just equalized.
    Wow, even their prayers choke at Tottenham.

    (I kid. Seriously do want a top four Spurs finish this season after last year's ending)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •