10+ Year Old Account
    Watching Scotland at the moment, they're 1 up in Croatia which is pretty impressive actually. Scotland's got a nice emerging squad at the moment.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    None, although if I was it would be portugal russia.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22822742 united bought a right back...pointless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    None, although if I was it would be portugal russia.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22822742 united bought a right back...pointless.
    Not at all pointless, now Jones can move to centre back where he's more comfortable. He and Smalling need to get use to that role on a regular basis, because Ferdinand and Vidic won't be around forever.

We've cover now at all 4 defensive positions, depth and squad rotation are viable here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh possibly, defence is the last area we needed cover, can kind of see what you're saying. Lichenstein are 1 - 0 up!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Meh possibly, defence is the last area we needed cover, can kind of see what you're saying. Lichenstein are 1 - 0 up!
    You're joking right? Our defence in the last two years has been our frail point, we've had people like Carrick having to cover the last few years.

Yes we want a new midfield, but we don't lack depth, we've plenty of players, we just need to get shut of them.

Lot of talk of Arsenal lining up a big bid for Rooney, let him go as far as I'm concerned.

Don't care about any qualifiers but I'm watching Czech Republic vs Italy.

Pretty dull affair so far, 0-0 38th minute

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Watching Scotland at the moment, they're 1 up in Croatia which is pretty impressive actually. Scotland's got a nice emerging squad at the moment.
    They really don't. Sorry to be blunt, but it's hard to consider any squad nice when half of them are playing lower tier football (Championship) & the half which aren't are either injured, ineffective in Scotland's setup or old - and that's exactly what's wrong with Scotland. Add to that the standard route to playing for Scotland which currently is fuck around at an SPL club for 1-2 years to earn a move to mid table Premiership at best and you see the problem - then there's the base fact with Scotland, they're bottle merchants.

We might have won this one, but the goal was more sheer fluke than any real skill involved, sure Maloney made the run but he lost it and the ball broke for Snodgrass, granted I switched it off at half time, but the fuckwit on BBC Sport Scotland is going on like we won the fuckin world cup right now at the final whistle, which says everything it needs to. They get the odd result (France, Italy, Netherlands, England can all attest to that!) but their problem is that they fall to diddy teams - that hasn't changed in 50 years and won't change in 500. Tonight wasn't anything other than them simply wanting to stick the middle finger up at the Croatians who'd basically been looking at racking up a score tonight, mission accomplished on that front for them, but it's nowhere near qualifying standard.
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

Deleted
    Great result for us.

Depleted side & we beat the 4th best in the world.

Can't wait for the game at Wembley.

England... We're coming down the road.

I've never wanted a place to spontaneously combust before, but if it happened to Wembley, you'd be able to find me, I'll be the only guy in the UK dancing in the street with a bottle of bubbly!
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by koodledrum View Post
    I've never wanted a place to spontaneously combust before, but if it happened to Wembley, you'd be able to find me, I'll be the only guy in the UK dancing in the street with a bottle of bubbly!

We are coming.

15+ Year Old Account
    Thank you Scotland, Belgium now leading group A by 3 points, we still need to play Croatia away who are 2nd, but with only 3 matches left, it's starting to look very good for Belgium. But, as I've said, I'm not celebrating until I'm certain we're on our way to Brazil.

Portugal 1-0 Russia. Russia played better in my opinion but so did we in Russia and we lost. It's football. 3 important points for Portugal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by d3v View Post
    Thank you Scotland, Belgium now leading group A by 3 points, we still need to play Croatia away who are 2nd, but with only 3 matches left, it's starting to look very good for Belgium. But, as I've said, I'm not celebrating until I'm certain we're on our way to Brazil.
    More than welcome mate.

Belgium have been by far the best team in the group & I will be cheering them on in Brazil.

At least they didn't wind up our boys like the Croats. (And look where that got them!)

PS... you owe me a Moules-Frites & a Hoegaarden <3

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    More than welcome mate.

Belgium have been by far the best team in the group & I will be cheering them on in Brazil.

At least they didn't wind up our boys like the Croats. (And look where that got them!)

PS... you owe me a Moules-Frites & a Hoegaarden <3
    haha, Duvel is better! ;D If you've never had that I suggest you try some!

We're playing against you in September it seems. Then Croatia and Wales in October.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    we lost, not suprising but still dissapointing, think we got like 1/16 away wins to them or something but you know, kinda wanna be in the next cup :<
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier, TF2
    "You were good son, real good; maybe even the best."

10+ Year Old Account
    Did you guys see Balotelli's red card? Ridiculous.
    Ohio State Buckeye

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ransfer-Window

Some of the European leagues kick off this weekend. So I've opened the thread earlier than I originally planned.

This thread will close when most of the European windows open on the 1st of July. Next season's thread will open mid August.

Deleted
    thank you Scotland, from belgium !
    Belgium is going to Brasil guys

free beer for all Scotts !

Big up for our captain, Vincent Kompany, who played the full second half with a broken nose and broken orbit !

Nice to see some Norwich players getting international caps - Hoolahan for Ireland and Snodgrass for Scotland.

Quote Originally Posted by Larath View Post
    we lost, not suprising but still dissapointing, think we got like 1/16 away wins to them or something but you know, kinda wanna be in the next cup :<
    I thought the game was pretty entertaining in parts though. 2 mistakes costing us the game. We had chances enough to get a draw at least. Still quite depressing, gonna have to win most games left now, including Germany at home. I'm not counting on that lol, but miracles have happend before(like the 4-4 away to Germany lol).
    Last edited by Jackmoves; 2013-06-08 at 12:16 PM.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...