Deleted
    Suarez, Kicking Racism out of football, since the 35th Minute. RIP John Terry's knee.

Edit: Banter is acceptable, celebrating injury is not. - Infracted
    Last edited by Northern Goblin; 2012-11-11 at 07:35 PM.

Deleted
    Messi has just equalled Pele's record of goals in a calendar year....unless he doesn't score another goal before January he's going to smash the record to bits.

Celtic held to a 1-1 draw at Celtic Park this afternoon by St. Johnstone - I'm sorry, but for all the credit they were due midweek they've conclusively shown that they're a side which is taking liberties in the SPL, they can score two against Barcelona midweek yet only one against St. Johnstone, you can't actually expect me to believe that's true. They're clearly not bothering their arse about the league knowing they're the only side with a realistic shot of winning the thing and that's treating Scottish football with contempt - although Lennon is blaming tiredness I'm of the opinion that they're professional footballers, they should be fit enough to play two games in a week. Hibernian currently sit top of the SPL by 2 points, although Celtic have a game in hand.

Rangers won 2-0 this week against Peterhead, half the squad is out injured though which isn't really good for us given how low we are on players, but hey, we still ground out the result yesterday.
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

15+ Year Old Account
    Messi... crazy mofo.

I was like "yay" when Spurs went 0-1 ahead, and then noooo when City equalised and then Dzeko frigging scored again to make it 2-1... but was kinda expecting it, they've been pulling United's too, going behind then coming back to win it :P

And yay that Liverpool drew with Chelsea, means United is now a point more ahead (so 2 points) of 2nd place who is now Man City instead of Chelsea. Kinda skeptical how long United will keep the lead though, if they keep playing like they are :/ I mean they're winning, but fuck me they're doing it intensely As previously said, it's enough to cause a heart attack

Quote Originally Posted by JJAsi View Post
    Suarez, Kicking Racism out of football, since the 35th Minute. RIP John Terry's knee.
    surely I'm not the only one who see's the absolute stupidity of this comment?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I read that about Cavani aswell Mirodin and I'm falling for it >_> do want!
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier, TF2
    "You were good son, real good; maybe even the best."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Larath View Post
    I read that about Cavani aswell Mirodin and I'm falling for it >_> do want!
    Give us David Moyes, if i was living in London, i would make a movement to bring Moyes in. Arsene's time is gone, just hope the board relises that before we start fighting relegation battles.
    It's coming in 1.2!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd be very surprised if Moyes was to leave Everton, seeing how well they're currently doing. They're real contenders for the 4th spot this year. As Fengore said, the battle for 4th place is going to be just as exciting and interesting as the 3 horse race for 1st place.

One of my friends said the PL is boring this year so far, to be honest I couldn't disagree more, I think it's extremely hard to predict who the top 3 will be and who's going to win the 4th place at the end of the season, a lot harder than last season at least.

Top 3 is pretty easy to predict I think, Man Utd, Chelsea, and Man City will all be there. Now what the order will be out of those three will be fun to see but I don't see any other team in the league that will break the top 3. The most interesting race will be who gets the last champions league spot though.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Top 3 is pretty easy to predict I think, Man Utd, Chelsea, and Man City will all be there. Now what the order will be out of those three will be fun to see but I don't see any other team in the league that will break the top 3. The most interesting race will be who gets the last champions league spot though.

Won't be very exciting, arsenal will obviously will take it

10+ Year Old Account
    Won't be very exciting, arsenal will obviously will take it
    They have to score to win games which is easier said than done atm for them i say Everton

10+ Year Old Account
    How can you not get pissed at this. RVP and Rooney pulled out of international duty due to "knocks", but Wilshare who was out for a year until recently is called up for England and will play. I don't know if its Arsene's fault the FA's fault or Roy Hodgson's fault. Arsenal really need to find a way to protect their players from meaningles friendlies, much like other clubs do. Unles they did this for Theo in which case i'm baffled why they wouldn't do the same for Jack.
    It's coming in 1.2!!!

Because unlike RVP/Rooney/Walcott Witlshire (sp) could use the match practice - meaningless friendly or not it's still a match which Arsene Wenger can get him into for 45-60 minutes, he knows it's also not going to be a rough & tumble match so all the better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Arsenal needs to better protect its franchise players, that said Wiltshere might sit on the bench most of the game. It's getting him to train with the squad and even if he does play, a friendly vs Sweden is not the most physical of matches. (Not to say you're all wusses Larath, you just aren't nasty tacklers =p )

Sir Alex does a lot better at making sure his players are available when he needs them. If it's international tournament qualifiers there's no objection. Pointless friendlies in the middle of a season? Rather take a few days off and enjoy that you don't have to play 3 games in 6 days with a lack of Champions League.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Arsenal fan spelling Wilshere wrong makes me sad :<, I can understand the manu guy spelling it wrong they haven't been known to be all that clever after all!

10+ Year Old Account
    Arsenal fan spelling Wilshere wrong makes me sad :<, I can understand the manu guy spelling it wrong they haven't been known to be all that clever after all!
    Can't rely blame me i haven't seen him play from ages . Plus from a cyrillic country so i mix up english (and non-cyrillic names in general) a lot.
    It's coming in 1.2!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Smarter than the average Goon!

For the record, while I'm quietly confident that no one here gives a damn about pointless international friendlies, Sweden is still going to get whipped =p

:The above may have been written with possible tongue in cheek:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fengore View Post
    Smarter than the average Goon!

For the record, while I'm quietly confident that no one here gives a damn about pointless international friendlies, Sweden is still going to get whipped =p

:The above may have been written with possible tongue in cheek:

Sweden is currently 2-2 :P

ive not really been watching though, just this second flicked over.

10+ Year Old Account
    3-2, you can't keep a good Zlatan down.

Deleted
    hahaha, that 4th goal from Sweden was epic.

---------- Post added 2012-11-14 at 09:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Fengore View Post
    3-2, you can't keep a good Zlatan down.
    make that 4-2 :P

this isnt Englands real team right? :P we beat them in Euro, is England using a different team or something?