Yeah Ireland v Germany was never gonna be a happy ending for the Irish, unless they were playing in is it Cologne where prostitution is legalised?
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by d3v View Post
    Yeah, Spurs looking decent, except for Bale's horrid attempt at a dive. Him and Suarez deserve a suspension frankly, it's bloody ridiculous.

[IMG][/IMG]

One could argue he was anticipating Guzan going for a right kick before pulling out and therefore he moved his legs and fell to the floor, but to be honest, if someone is going to try kick the ball and you think he's going to make contact with you, you'd try jumping over it, not flopping your legs to the right and falling to the floor like a right plonker. To me this is an obvious dive (maybe not as obvious as that of Suarez, I mean it's harder to be any more obvious than that), even if he didn't try and claim a foul or anything, it deserves punishment.

Edit: Gifs are fine, but please refrain from linking to sites that break copyright law. Thanks
    Even though Suarez and Bale can be annoying, the diver I hate the most is Busquets. He just seems like such a sleaze ball, and his dives are always terrible. But for some reason he still gets people carded.

Deleted
    Sweden wins 2-1 against Germany tonight!
    Johan elmander will score the first and Ibrahimovic will score the second in 87' minute!

You heard it from me first!

Deleted
    Northern Ireland are going to produce a shock win v Portugal!.... Bah who am i kidding ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Loafy View Post
    Northern Ireland are going to produce a shock win v Portugal!.... Bah who am i kidding ?
    Not impossible! Portugal tend to play really bad despite having alot of good players.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdozia View Post
    Not impossible! Portugal tend to play really bad despite having alot of good players.
    Like someone else mentioned, they have the Belgian gene. Decent players that can't play well together ;D Even though Belgium won 3-0 against Serbia and we're playing Scotland tonight, it was far from a decent performance Friday. Hoping for a better performance tonight.

---------- Post added 2012-10-16 at 07:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by xandiant View Post
    Even though Suarez and Bale can be annoying, the diver I hate the most is Busquets. He just seems like such a sleaze ball, and his dives are always terrible. But for some reason he still gets people carded.
    I remember they were talking about this on the BBC Match of the Day 3 (I think it was 3), they were saying how an English player who'd moved to Spain to play for a Spanish team (I can't for the life of me remember the player, could have been Beckham, not sure) was actually encouraged by his team to dive wherever he could. They said it's part of the football culture there, and they're glad that in England it is frowned upon a lot more by the fans etc. Still something needs to be done about it, Suarez's dive was so bloody blatent he should have been given red and suspended for a few matches, for acting like a complete dick (and that goes for any player that dives).
    Last edited by Nerph-; 2012-10-16 at 05:36 PM.

You won't need to be anywhere near the standard you were on Friday to beat Scotland, they're inept, incompetent & lead by a complete numbskull - pretty much representative of the SFA in general! So piss poor that if you DON'T put 4 past us I'll be surprised, hint, if you really want to rack up a score tonight, stick your womens team strikers up front, Allan McGreggor will probably try to shag them allowing you to score with ease!
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow that end of the England vs Serbia u21 thought that shit was out of football

10+ Year Old Account
    That was disgusting. Not sure what started it, but I sure as hell won't complain if I never see it again.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Danny kicked the ball into the fans after they scored at same time the whistle went then shit broke loose. Whats worse is its the 2nd time Serbian fans have done it to England u21

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by koodledrum View Post
    You won't need to be anywhere near the standard you were on Friday to beat Scotland, they're inept, incompetent & lead by a complete numbskull - pretty much representative of the SFA in general! So piss poor that if you DON'T put 4 past us I'll be surprised, hint, if you really want to rack up a score tonight, stick your womens team strikers up front, Allan McGreggor will probably try to shag them allowing you to score with ease!
    Urgh don't say that, now you've jinxed us! ;D I doubt we'll put 4 in, we'll see I guess. We got very lucky to win 3-0 against Serbia, they had like 20 more chances but just were terrible at finishing them.

Can someone explain (or link) what happened with England vs Serbia u21's?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by d3v View Post
    Urgh don't say that, now you've jinxed us! ;D I doubt we'll put 4 in, we'll see I guess. We got very lucky to win 3-0 against Serbia, they had like 20 more chances but just were terrible at finishing them.

Can someone explain (or link) what happened with England vs Serbia u21's?
    England scored on the last play of the game with a walk in goal because keeper wasn't there, Danny rose kicked the ball into the fans this sparked racism chants from the Serb fans then fights broke out with the players ended with Danny getting a red after the whistle, the Serb players then went after the England assistant coach after all the England players had went into the tunnel(I think camera's cut off then)

last 19 secs
    Last edited by laffling; 2012-10-16 at 06:52 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    God damn what a save by Courtois, brilliantly taken free kick by Malloney ;o my heart stopped beating for a few seconds there hah

---------- Post added 2012-10-16 at 09:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by laffling View Post
    England scored on the last play of the game with a walk in goal because keeper wasn't there, Danny rose kicked the ball into the fans this sparked racism chants from the Serb fans then fights broke out with the players ended with Danny getting a red after the whistle, the Serb players then went after the England assistant coach after all the England players had went into the tunnel(I think camera's cut off then)

last 19 secs
    The video didn't show much of what you said (but thanks for linking it either way), but sounds nasty :S
    Last edited by Nerph-; 2012-10-16 at 08:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    look on the footy news later they will prob show it

Germany running riot over Sweden. 3-0 in the first half already

15+ Year Old Account
    Belgium had a decent first half, but still 0-0 and this half isn't going so well... this is kinda frustrating :/

---------- Post added 2012-10-16 at 10:15 PM ----------

Haha, Kompany is a BEAST! Probably one of the most talented Defenders for the minute... absolutely brilliant goal.
    Last edited by Nerph-; 2012-10-16 at 08:16 PM.

Germany game is nuts. They go up 4-0 and then Sweden has scored 3 to make it 4-3 with about 12 minutes to go.

Edit: wow, Sweden equalize in injury time
    Last edited by Valeron; 2012-10-16 at 08:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Germany game is nuts. They go up 4-0 and then Sweden has scored 3 to make it 4-3 with about 12 minutes to go.

Edit: wow, Sweden equalize in injury time
    Read this and turned on the game, Id turned it off in disgust when Sweden went 3-0 down :P Got to see the equalizer at least, great result for Sweden.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    wtf is happening O_o
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier, TF2
    "You were good son, real good; maybe even the best."

Deleted
    lol, wtf...but I guess the way Germany played in the last 30min Sweden deserved it.