10+ Year Old Account
    True about Anderson but who would you get rid of out of our normal starting XI

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by laffling View Post
    True about Anderson but who would you get rid of out of our normal starting XI
    Honestly no one, Sir Alex is rotating this season and it's the best foot forward, you've got Carrick/Fletcher/Anderson/Cleverley and Kagawa when he's back from injury all scrapping for the various spots behind Rooney in the Diamond Formation.

You can also have him play the winger role across from Valencia in a traditional 4-4-2 setup.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    We also have Smalling and Jones back soon so he will prob be rotation them in 2, I doubt he would rotate RvP or Rooney unless they pick up a knock Welbeck and Chicha on the other hand atm i would take Chicha over Welbeck

10+ Year Old Account
    We also have Smalling and Jones back soon so he will prob be rotation them in 2, I doubt he would rotate RvP or Rooney unless they pick up a knock Welbeck and Chicha on the other hand atm i would take Chicha over Welbeck
    Smalling and Jones are defenders though, I was just talking about midfield rotation.

He's already said he'll be rotating his strikers. He's compared this season's situation to that of having Cole/Yorke/Sheringham/Solksjaer in 1999

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea I know you were on about our midfield but still we have a lot of people to rotate

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea I know you were on about our midfield but still we have a lot of people to rotate
    It's an alien situation compared to the last few seasons o.O

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    And to imagine no company bothered to pickup the league cup in sweden, although I heard they needed to buy the championship aswell and that doesn't really go so well vs premier league/Serie A/La Liga and Ligue 1 (cause of zlatan).
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier, TF2
    "You were good son, real good; maybe even the best."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fengore View Post
    It's an alien situation compared to the last few seasons o.O
    Yea was gonna say that 2 but don't wanna jinx it since its still early in the season

knocked out of the League Cup by Inverness Caledonian Thistle, just waiting for The Sun's headline tomorrow, oh and all the gloating Celtic fans who'll no doubt want to rub it in that we got knocked out by ICT - despite the fact we're in D3!

And today the old holding company Rangers Football Club was granted a liquidation order by the judge, despite that eternal fuckwit Craig Whyte's lawyers trying to stop it, I don't wish harm on anyone very often, but if anyone deserves to have a kangaroo kick them in the nuts while a badger cleaves their face it's Craig Whyte!

Heart of Midlothian are in serious trouble though, already failed to pay their players on time twice this season (and several times last season) currently under a signing ban until Christmas are being investigated for failure to properly pay taxes amounting to £1.75m surrounding loan players from Lithuania - of which there have been many in the last 10 years. The SPL has threatened them repeatedly over late payment of players, but it's beyond a fuckin joke now, but that's Hearts for you - dodgy as it gets, SPL having hit them with a 60 day signing ban like I said will do fuck all about it.
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just saw this.......Pot calling the kettle black Sepp

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm somewhat bound by Rule 3 for giving my full opinion on the matter, but despite the hypocrisy in this, he is right to some point about the FA and its management.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just hope when Sepp steps down we don't get someone worse than him

FIFA are as corrupt & useless as it gets, you're not getting anyone much worse, but unfortunately you're probably not getting anyone any better either - it tells you a lot about an organisation that they'll claim they're interested in football at it's purest level then go and smack a world cup in a place more suited to camels & sandcastles. It's not that I subscribe to the theory the world cup was "bought", what I do subscribe to is the fact they sought to put it in a place where profit would follow, to hell with the players who'll have to play in it and the fans who will ultimately have to go there for it. While the IOC have moved around the place seeking to reach the far flung places of the globe I'd suggest they've done a better job at ensuring that while it will move around it's not going to be as dangerous as holding a major sporting event where we've had to draw up contingencies verging on lunacy just to get the thing played!

I'm sure I said at the time that it's doubtful England will host a world cup in the future, not because of facilities (because well, some of the world's most impressive stadia are in England) but because of the fact The FA are arrogant & dysfunctional, if they were capable of working together properly you'd be looking at a winning bid with ease given the setup here. It certainly didn't help with all the nonsense that went on after Russia & Qatar were given the competitions (that essentially rules out the world cup for atleast another 2 cycles up to maybe 4 or 5 cycles) but in that time The FA could do with looking at itself and learning to accept that while England may be the centre of the footballing world in terms of money, it's still a very small nation. Plus, I know it sounds lame, 1966 is really not that long ago - similarly 1996 - so perhaps not the right timing for a world cup to come to England again.
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

I didnt actually Mean El Classico was a derby, i know that it isnt, i was just comparing that to wear/tees and how no one would really care about our game on tuesday night. And yeah of course Newcastle/Sunderland is the North Easts main derby, but that just makes our recent success (mid 90's to mid 00's) even more Sweeter. Anyhow, was an Awesome night on Tuesday, and work on the Wednesday was even better, Getting one over on all those Sunderland fans. Nothing better than beating your rivals. Tuesday nights celebrations where amazing, fully deserved.

Not happy with the draw we got given, Swansea Away, 12th consecutive away game in a row in this competition, thats 4,200 miles travelled since we last played at home!!!! I really would of liked Bradford/Leeds for a good chance to progress but nevermind, Good luck to the 8 teams left in!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalt View Post
    I didnt actually Mean El Classico was a derby, i know that it isnt, i was just comparing that to wear/tees and how no one would really care about our game on tuesday night. And yeah of course Newcastle/Sunderland is the North Easts main derby, but that just makes our recent success (mid 90's to mid 00's) even more Sweeter. Anyhow, was an Awesome night on Tuesday, and work on the Wednesday was even better, Getting one over on all those Sunderland fans. Nothing better than beating your rivals. Tuesday nights celebrations where amazing, fully deserved.

Not happy with the draw we got given, Swansea Away, 12th consecutive away game in a row in this competition, thats 4,200 miles travelled since we last played at home!!!! I really would of liked Bradford/Leeds for a good chance to progress but nevermind, Good luck to the 8 teams left in!
    I can see Leeds beating Chelsea the big factor is that Leeds is home so who knows

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have a really hard time predicting for a united win against arsenal eventhough I know that'll most likely be the case >_>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Larath View Post
    I have a really hard time predicting for a united win against arsenal eventhough I know that'll most likely be the case >_>
    Just bank on what happens in most recent Arsenal/United encounters. Robin Van Persie will score

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    heh, atleast I'm closing in on you fengore :P I'll beat you soon enough! or something, sadly alot of people seem to have dropped completely but that was expected I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've had two weeks where I completely forgot to play.

Knocked me down a good 30-40+ points.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vidic is out till Xmas hes been injury plagued so bad