Deleted
    Zlatan 4 England 2

Deleted
    It's such a pleasure watching Ibrahimović play.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skr View Post
    It's such a pleasure watching Ibrahimović play.
    It will be fun to see all the Swedes that whines about him being overrated and such

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdozia View Post
    It will be fun to see all the Swedes that whines about him being overrated and such

I think everyone who knows anything about football, realize what a tremendous player he is.

Entertaining game as always against England, a few moments when it was dull but still fun to watch most of the time, and Zlatan is the KING.

Osman was good for England to, 31 years old and debute, hope he gets more games.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    this isnt Englands real team right? :P we beat them in Euro, is England using a different team or something?

Look at the number of rested and injured.

No Cole, Terry or Rooney, guys like Caulker and Osmon and Sterling getting a start. It was a good bit of experience for some of the more inexperienced players, but at no level was that England's best.

This is why we don't take much stock in friendlies. We've beaten world champions in friendlies and then been godawful in tournaments.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Deleted
    Ibrahimović oh my god what a goal. Ridiculous to even attempt that!

Not to take anything from Zlatan, he was fantastic, but oh dear, Joe Hart.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggz View Post
    Ibrahimović oh my god what a goal. Ridiculous to even attempt that!
    Yeah, funny shit.

He had a good night, the 3rd should have been saved though, was the keepers corner.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fengore View Post
    Look at the number of rested and injured.

No Cole, Terry or Rooney, guys like Caulker and Osmon and Sterling getting a start. It was a good bit of experience for some of the more inexperienced players, but at no level was that England's best.

This is why we don't take much stock in friendlies. We've beaten world champions in friendlies and then been godawful in tournaments.

surely you remember me from the Euro 2012 thread? my knowledge of football is no existent :P i just watch the odd match :P

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    surely you remember me from the Euro 2012 thread? my knowledge of football is no existent :P i just watch the odd match :P
    I think the Euro game was the first time England beat us in a competion since 1963 or something like that. :P

They won a friendly at Wembley last year as well, but they have always had a hard time against Sweden.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    I think the Euro game was the first time England beat us in a competion since 1963 or something like that. :P

They won a friendly at Wembley last year as well, but they have always had a hard time against Sweden.
    1968 actually

Quote Originally Posted by zomgarn View Post
    1968 actually
    Cheers, only knew it was in the 60s, so pulled a random number!

10+ Year Old Account
    That Zlatans goal has to be the best ever.

Was a funny goal to watch. Also felt like England were in control then made a load of subs and just kinda fell apart, all in all though wasnt really a great game, just had a decent amount of goals.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Was a funny goal to watch. Also felt like England were in control then made a load of subs and just kinda fell apart, all in all though wasnt really a great game, just had a decent amount of goals.
    It had a zlatan in nice form, what more do you need? :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier, TF2
    "You were good son, real good; maybe even the best."

I think I would rather watch paint dry than watch 90 Minutes of England.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    I think I would rather watch paint dry than watch 90 Minutes of England.
    Thats not fair, we looked pretty good most of the game and were commanding. If this was a "real" game we'd have won easily imo, but it was good to see more players in action, especially we got to have a good view of the defenders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Soon as they changed the back four England conceded the match. That's the only good thing about friendlies, they can be used as a mock trial by fire, just the less key players you take along to risk injury the better.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    sadly sweden haven't found a better midfielder then Anders Svensson and he's approaching 50 soon it feels like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier, TF2
    "You were good son, real good; maybe even the best."

10+ Year Old Account
    England still seem to play Lampard and Gerrard even though I'm yet to be convinced they've ever realised the other one is on the pitch in any given England match.

Sooner they retire the better for us though.