Quote Originally Posted by Larath View Post
    sadly sweden haven't found a better midfielder then Anders Svensson and he's approaching 50 soon it feels like.
    Tacos Anders!

Yeah it's funny, Wernbloom is a long time fave of mine though, played for my team when he was still in Sweden, always breaking legs and talking shit on the pitch, brilliant attitude, you can't dislike him if he plays for your team.

Always quality to hear him in interviews, stick a mic under his nose and he will talk about anything, always eager to talk about political issues for example, he's a hardcore lefty, he fullfills every stereotype about people from Gothenburg!

- Of course I am a feminist, and very left. I believe in human equality. These are values ​​I learned to believe in during my childhood, he said, and continued.

- It's something I think about every day. My mom earns a fraction of what I do working as a nurse, to take care of people. While it's sick money in football.

In a survey Aftonbladet did he thought that "unfortunately the blue"(right) would win.

Even in their new home country Pontus has made ​​himself known as a talkative and open person. He is accustomed to microphones placed under the chin and has on more than one occasion, spoken words that made the headlines the newspapers the following day.

- I think I can talk about everything. Some do not want to talk at all with the media, they are worried that the journalists just want to bust their balls. But I do not think so. I've never done. For me it's easier to just tell it like it is, and what I think. It feels like it will be an unnecessary detour otherwise. I don't think too much about what I say before I do that. I say what I think when I think about it. Though it is clear that there probably would have been good to think through some things a little longer sometimes. At the same time I want to give a bit of myself to others, to be open, I do not care so much about what is written.

Post Voted Last fall, he did what he could to influence elections.

- It's really important to vote, especially when the situation is as it is right now. The Sweden Democrats were on the rise last year and that was probably the biggest reason why it seemed so important for me to vote this time. I see no difference between different people, all are equal for me. Then it happened as it did in the election ... it's pretty sick actually. Right? But now we can hope people learn to think before the next election.
    Still got a IFK heart to :P
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Deleted
    Premier League
    1. Manchester United
    2. Manchester City
    3. Chelsea
    4. Everton

Eredivisie
    1. Vitesse
    2. Twente
    3. PSV
    4. Feyenoord

Bundesliga
    1. Bayern
    2. Borussia Dortmund
    3. Schalke 04
    4. Eintracht Frankfurt

Primera Division
    1. Barcelona
    2. Atletico
    3. Real
    4. Valencia

Champs League winner:
    Borussia Dortmund

PFA Player of the year:
    Fellaini

Writers player of the year:
    Luis Suarez

Best transfer:

Wilfried Bony (Winter transfer)

Who will be relegated from the EPL:
    Southampton

15+ Year Old Account
    No questions about that, definite red card for Adebayor, and I didn't properly see it but what the hell is Bale getting in Wilshire's face for? I can't help it but I find Bale really bloody annoying :P

---------- Post added 2012-11-17 at 02:26 PM ----------

dahm Lloris making some nice saves

10+ Year Old Account
    What was Adebayor thinking?? Spurs had control of the game by that point, 4 shots against 0, 1-0 up and Arsenal weren't making any chances. It's still not over in this one, with Arsenals track record i would be surprised if we didn't concede 1 or 2 more goals till the end.
    It's coming in 1.2!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mirodin View Post
    What was Adebayor thinking?? Spurs had control of the game by that point, 4 shots against 0, 1-0 up and Arsenal weren't making any chances. It's still not over in this one, with Arsenals track record i would be surprised if we didn't concede 1 or 2 more goals till the end.
    Well since the red card it's been all Arsenal really, but indeed, what was Adebayor thinking, absolutely stupid tackle.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think in the second half you are gonna see the difference between Man U and Arsenal in these type of games. Man U would attack and humiliate the opposition while Arsenal will try to control possession and maybe score on the break. I just hope that playing Totnem they would want to make this a one to remember.
    It's coming in 1.2!!!

Deleted
    deleted my post, oh well !

yeah cant believe they've gone for this. Should be an awesome second half, but i remember when United tried this again City with 1 down. They got murdered (and it still hurts thinking about it!)

10+ Year Old Account
    *reads old post*

I'm feeling for Spurs fans here, they finally get to see Adebayor pair up with Defoe and it looked great for 20 minutes. Arsenal look likely to score a couple more here, this might be their 8-2 by the end of it.

---------- Post added 2012-11-17 at 02:22 PM ----------

Also, for anyone who picked Cisse in their Fantasy team: http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20121...281670_2983201

Can't say I agree with Senegal and FIFA's stance here.

---------- Post added 2012-11-17 at 02:28 PM ----------

Spurs pull one back and push forward, what does Wenger do.

Brings Santos on, the mind boggles.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    amazing game, didn't see anything of that coming but I think I had 4-1 predicted :P

sadly I picked lennon and wilshere as scorers >_>
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier, TF2
    "You were good son, real good; maybe even the best."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Larath View Post
    amazing game, didn't see anything of that coming but I think I had 4-1 predicted :P

sadly I picked lennon and wilshere as scorers >_>
    You did, and you did. I could imagine you screaming at the TV for both sides to stop scoring =p

10+ Year Old Account
    Heh when Santos went in i thought that Wenger was trolling the supporters. At least he had the decency to put him in the midfield instead at the back.

Arsenal want to offer Theo and 8 mil pounds for Sterling. Can't decide if this is brilliant or stupid.
    It's coming in 1.2!!!

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fengore View Post
    You did, and you did. I could imagine you screaming at the TV for both sides to stop scoring =p
    I rather cross spurs then getting 5p on predict :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mirodin View Post
    Heh when Santos went in i thought that Wenger was trolling the supporters. At least he had the decency to put him in the midfield instead at the back.

Arsenal want to offer Theo and 8 mil pounds for Sterling. Can't decide if this is brilliant or stupid.
    If that's true, Liverpool will snap their hands off. Not so much for Walcott, but they could use the 8 mil.

Still seeing Arsenal going in for Llorente in the January window.

6-2 win for us today, away win as well, looks like we might be finding our feet in D3 now which is scary!
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still sad to see Dempsey in Tottenham.

10+ Year Old Account
    United don't look the same w/o Rooney

Shocker behind again but i don't see us winning this 1
    Last edited by laffling; 2012-11-17 at 06:47 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    one man team united down again, gonna turn it around in fergietime though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why did i change ruddy gahhhh . Lol Norwitch beating top 4 teams like they are scrubs
    Last edited by mirodin; 2012-11-17 at 07:17 PM.
    It's coming in 1.2!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    My god we played like shit and deserved to lose but Ruddy just saved them 2 points

10+ Year Old Account
    So Man U, Chelsea both lose and we beat the shit out of Spurs, nice Saturday
    It's coming in 1.2!!!