1. #1301
    Moderator Northern Goblin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Cumbria, England
    Posts
    6,364
    Quote Originally Posted by Larath View Post
    I only see Carrick really being the best of them but I'm underwhelmed by Anderson and Cleverley.
    Really? Anderson's had a blinder of a season so far, Cleverley still hasn't been at his peak since the Kevin Davies tackle last year, but he's a solid midfielder.

    Hopefully when Kagawa comes back from injury he starts playing like the guy we paid for.

  2. #1302
    Bloodsail Admiral
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,234
    Quote Originally Posted by Fengore View Post
    Really? Anderson's had a blinder of a season so far, Cleverley still hasn't been at his peak since the Kevin Davies tackle last year, but he's a solid midfielder.

    Hopefully when Kagawa comes back from injury he starts playing like the guy we paid for.
    yeah, I don't really fancy him, he just looks eh, out of place alot, but to be honest I haven't really watched united alot either, and cleverley isn't it just another one of the english youngsters getting praised to high heaven and he possibly won't really be anything kinda like I fear is gonna happen to all the arsenal ones I fancy :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier, TF2
    "You were good son, real good; maybe even the best."
    Quote Originally Posted by Larath
    www.predictthescore.net 18263957 is the code to join the MMO-Champion Mini-League.

  3. #1303
    I am Murloc! Xanjori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sweland
    Posts
    5,986
    Oxlade-Chamerblain is the best English hope in both squads! Im saying that as a Spurs fan too (avoiding posting over the weekend, really fucking annoyed at the loss)
    [08:44:11] Kurioxan: as long they get big im alright with that

    http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=MMOC-GenOT

  4. #1304
    Bloodsail Admiral
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,234
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Oxlade-Chamerblain is the best English hope in both squads! Im saying that as a Spurs fan too (avoiding posting over the weekend, really fucking annoyed at the loss)
    not convinced by him but he's also very young so looks promising indeed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier, TF2
    "You were good son, real good; maybe even the best."
    Quote Originally Posted by Larath
    www.predictthescore.net 18263957 is the code to join the MMO-Champion Mini-League.

  5. #1305
    Moderator d3v's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    East Flanders, Belgium
    Posts
    4,722
    Does every supporter of other teams other than Man United hate Young? I couldn't help notice that the fans of both Aston Villa and Norwich were booing every time he got the ball. I'm no big fan of him myself, or his diving shenanigans at least, but just wondering if there is another reason why other teams fans boo whenever he gets the ball.

  6. #1306
    Dreadlord laffling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    England/PA,USA
    Posts
    894
    I hate him because he can't cross a damn ball in w/o hitting the first person

  7. #1307
    Bloodsail Admiral
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,234
    Quote Originally Posted by d3v View Post
    Does every supporter of other teams other than Man United hate Young? I couldn't help notice that the fans of both Aston Villa and Norwich were booing every time he got the ball. I'm no big fan of him myself, or his diving shenanigans at least, but just wondering if there is another reason why other teams fans boo whenever he gets the ball.
    lets just say his last season preformance didn't help his standings with other fans :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier, TF2
    "You were good son, real good; maybe even the best."
    Quote Originally Posted by Larath
    www.predictthescore.net 18263957 is the code to join the MMO-Champion Mini-League.

  8. #1308
    Moderator d3v's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    East Flanders, Belgium
    Posts
    4,722
    Quote Originally Posted by laffling View Post
    I hate him because he can't cross a damn ball in w/o hitting the first person
    haha I noticed that too, although last season he scored a cracker of a goal (a bit like Cleverly's against Newcastle this season), but this season he can't seem to get the ball off the ground ;D

  9. #1309
    Moderator Northern Goblin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Cumbria, England
    Posts
    6,364
    Quote Originally Posted by laffling View Post
    I hate him because he can't cross a damn ball in w/o hitting the first person
    Which is why I facepalm that Van Persie takes our corners, it's laughable.

  10. #1310
    Dreadlord laffling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    England/PA,USA
    Posts
    894
    Quote Originally Posted by Fengore View Post
    Which is why I facepalm that Van Persie takes our corners, it's laughable.
    Idk why Giggs didnt take the corners since he was on the pitch ><

  11. #1311
    It would appear that "Rangers" (the old holding company) have won the "big" tax case against HMRC into our use of EBT's - doesn't exactly help us now but essentially it leaves us wondering what would have happened if that mighty fuckwit Craig Whyte had bothered his arse to pay tax during his tenure as Rangers' owner. We'd still be in debt up to our eyeballs but who knows.

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotlan...-west-20414804
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

  12. #1312
    Dreadlord laffling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    England/PA,USA
    Posts
    894
    So Kagawa is out for another month yay us

  13. #1313
    Moderator Northern Goblin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Cumbria, England
    Posts
    6,364
    United fielding their League Cup squad tonight it seems. Don't expect them to get anything out of this game but experience, which is what matters.

  14. #1314
    Dreadlord laffling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    England/PA,USA
    Posts
    894
    I forgot how loud this stadium is

    Anyone else happy to see Fletcher actually starting games again?
    Last edited by laffling; 2012-11-20 at 08:29 PM.

  15. #1315
    Moderator Northern Goblin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Cumbria, England
    Posts
    6,364
    Quote Originally Posted by laffling View Post
    I forgot how loud this stadium is
    Brilliant isn't it? Talk about trial by fire.

    Anyone else happy to see Fletcher actually starting games again?
    Me for one, seeing him and Jones back is a big positive. Heck of a first half, better than I expected it to be tbh.

  16. #1316
    Dreadlord laffling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    England/PA,USA
    Posts
    894
    I feel bad for the ref every time he has to make a call the crowd go crazy but you gotta love it

    Gala have to win this game right??
    Last edited by laffling; 2012-11-20 at 08:55 PM.

  17. #1317
    Moderator Northern Goblin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Cumbria, England
    Posts
    6,364
    Quote Originally Posted by laffling View Post
    Gala have to win this game right??
    If they want to progress on their own terms? Yes.

  18. #1318
    Dreadlord laffling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    England/PA,USA
    Posts
    894
    Poor Chelsea wait nvm

  19. #1319
    Mechagnome Lenin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Posts
    541
    Forza Juveee !

  20. #1320
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Only conceding 1 goal in the last five premiership games and no losses since the Chelsea match on the 6th October definitely gives the Norwich defence some credibility in my opinion. Shame we started the season conceding over a dozen goals in the first three games though.
    Michu is gonna get ya!

    Scratch that we don't play you till the 8th thought it was Saturday next.
    Last edited by MyrddinGwyllt; 2012-11-21 at 03:24 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •