10+ Year Old Account
    I'm hoping for a Chelsea win so we are 2/3/4 points ahead of the other 3 teams

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Larath View Post
    Arsenal was just a snooze fest tbh, but a point is a point the field didn't even look playable at times lol.
    I'm a little disappointed, but when you see so many new faces in the first team esp in the second half you can't complain. Its sad that Giroud can only score goals with his head.
    It's coming in 1.2!!!

10+ Year Old Account

Amazed no-one mentioned this he was lucky to stay on imo

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by laffling View Post
    I'm hoping for a Chelsea win so we are 2/3/4 points ahead of the other 3 teams

I was going to say the same in my post, but then I realised I never want Chelsea to win, even if it means City are closer in points Sorry Chelsea fans, no hard feelings! (because I know you hate United too ;D)

<scholes gif>

Ah yeah indeed, I was pretty surprised he didn't get sent off during the match, the ref was really lenient with him frankly, all in all Scholes was making terrible tackles the whole time he was on the pitch (which, to be fair, he's known for doing), I was glad when he got subbed.
    Last edited by Nerph-; 2012-11-25 at 12:03 AM.

Isn't that Paul Scholes? He has done those types of tackles his whole career. Great player but dirty tackler for sure.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by koodledrum View Post
    -----<Removed amazing long text!>-----
    that was really nice read and I think your correct except that some leagues are closing in on certain leagues, mainly Italian/portugese league

so what do you reckon would happen if you reach SPL and decide to not join it, you just gonna stick in the second highest or looking at going to another country?

Quote Originally Posted by d3v View Post
    I think I should complain more, it seems to work

---------- Post added 2012-11-24 at 05:30 PM ----------

You really want City or Chelsea leading the PL? ;P

Oh yes, down with united! :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier, TF2
    "You were good son, real good; maybe even the best."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by d3v View Post

I was going to say the same in my post, but then I realised I never want Chelsea to win, even if it means City are closer in points Sorry Chelsea fans, no hard feelings! (because I know you hate United too ;D)

Ah yeah indeed, I was pretty surprised he didn't get sent off during the match, the ref was really lenient with him frankly, all in all Scholes was making terrible tackles the whole time he was on the pitch (which, to be fair, he's known for doing), I was glad when he got subbed.
    I hate them both 2 but after last year I don't want City close to us at all I'm still bitter about us handing them the title . One day Scholes will make a good tackle but he might retire before we see that and we need to see Anderson more often

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-B...00/SCHOLES.gif

They were at Old Trafford, what did you expect? United players can get away with practically anything when playing at home.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    They were at Old Trafford, what did you expect? United players can get away with practically anything when playing at home.
    Not just that we were home Scholes always gets away with tackles like these but I think all United fans are used to them by now

Quote Originally Posted by Larath View Post
    that was really nice read and I think your correct except that some leagues are closing in on certain leagues, mainly Italian/portugese league

so what do you reckon would happen if you reach SPL and decide to not join it, you just gonna stick in the second highest or looking at going to another country?

Oh yes, down with united! :P
    Stick in Division 1. I'm already unhappy that we've elected to play in the Scottish Cup (after the SFA's handling of things I would not play in it) and would be perfectly happy never playing in the SPL again, even more so if their chief executive is still in charge again given their handling of things over the summer!

As for Scholes' tackle, doesn't surprise me, boy can't tackle worth shit, never has been able to!
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by koodledrum View Post
    As for Scholes' tackle, doesn't surprise me, boy can't tackle worth shit, never has been able to!
    One of the worst I've seen was a tackle he did on Mild in a England-Sweden game in 1999 I think it was.

Felt like he was out to seriously injure our players in that game! The tackle on Mild was a red card in and off itelf, straight leg and full force that left Mild with a open wound, it was a really nasty-looking gash in his thigh. He got his red card when he massacred Schwarz later in that game though. That tackle was also absolutely horrendous. Should have granted him a 5 game ban really, it was that bad.

He lost his head completely in that match.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    One of the worst I've seen was a tackle he did on Mild in a England-Sweden game in 1999 I think it was.

Felt like he was out to seriously injure our players in that game! The tackle on Mild was a red card in and off itelf, straight leg and full force that left Mild with a open wound, it was a really nasty-looking gash in his thigh. He got his red card when he massacred Schwarz later in that game though. That tackle was also absolutely horrendous. Should have granted him a 5 game ban really, it was that bad.

He lost his head completely in that match.
    paul scholes haven't been able to land a good tackle in his 20 years as a player so no suprise there :P

He might not be able to tackle worth shit, but the problem is once he's got the ball off you he can put it on the toes of any player anywhere on the park at will - that's why his tackling is not an issue.
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh, some bastard sabotaged my power supply last night, not been able to post thoughts on yesterday or today's action.

Will be in this evening and able to detail all my thoughts on various events.

PS. I blame Larath, he must have known I hadn't picked my sunday scorer predictions yet!
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    such a horrible week predicting this time around damn, still beating fengore though.

Deleted
    rafas first game a bore draw, sign of things to come for chelsea? considering they would actually have to finish 4th+ to qualify for CL next year i got a good feeling they wont be in any position to offer guardiola a job next year with a mid table finish not even in europa league

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clever Trev View Post
    rafas first game a bore draw, sign of things to come for chelsea? considering they would actually have to finish 4th+ to qualify for CL next year i got a good feeling they wont be in any position to offer guardiola a job next year with a mid table finish not even in europa league
    He's already said he doesn't wanna go to Chelsea hes gonna wait for SAF to reitre but I would take that with a gain of salt

Deleted
    He's already said he doesn't wanna go to Chelsea hes gonna wait for SAF to reitre but I would take that with a gain of salt
    Managers say a lot of things they dont mean/cant follow through on

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think any manager would take over Chelsea thinking its for a long term job unless they are really stupid yay for crazy owners

No sane manager will want the Chelsea job. But then again, you'll get a fat paycheck for about 8 months work. Maybe not so bad then.