10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Why is it Spurs vs Man U on my birthday? Couldn't we have someone we thrash 5-0, so nervous going into this one.
    You're nervous? We've scraped the last couple of games, and we're going away to a team that beat us at home already this season and are finding form.

I'll be happy with anything out of this game as long as it keeps City at bay.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do teams always give him space to header/shoot? like hes always gonna score if they continue to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Fengore View Post
    You're nervous? We've scraped the last couple of games, and we're going away to a team that beat us at home already this season and are finding form.

I'll be happy with anything out of this game as long as it keeps City at bay.
    Well we never do well vs Utd, just doesn't happen for us. And ofc RvP is pretty much always guaranteed to score.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well we never do well vs Utd, just doesn't happen for us. And ofc RvP is pretty much always guaranteed to score.
    I still see Spurs as more likely to score next.

---------- Post added 2013-01-20 at 05:19 PM ----------

Normally I'll call anyone who throws things onto the pitch an idiot, but throwing snowballs when there's a break in the game is brilliant.

Rooney looks to be coming on for Kagawa, who has had zero pace today.

---------- Post added 2013-01-20 at 05:22 PM ----------

Also, Rooney denied a good shout for a penalty. Spurs fans chanting "Are you Tottenham in disguise?"

Spurs fans never seem to lack a good sense of humour, that said it's probably a requirement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is me or is Ferdinand different today compared to the start of the reason?

Well 1-1 in Fergie time.
    Last edited by laffling; 2013-01-20 at 05:49 PM.

YES IKOJÖADBNAS N,ASND JAHGSDBA.SD NKBJASDN

Fucking yes!

Oh god yes, tbh we fucking deserved that, god damn kudos to Spurs for really playing that well. 4 points from 6 vs Utd this season, not bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Knew that was coming, the whole time you knew that was going to happen. Spurs were easily the better side for that match, a draw was the least they deserved.

Though if you offered me 1-1 at the start of the day, I'd snap your hand off.

Yeah as that game went on probably deserved even to win, but we never get the rub of the green vs big teams, a draw Ill take. Also it should be good for the team having played that well.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mirodin View Post
    Coquelin has been the only good Arsenal player today. I hope he gets more chances to play in future games.
    nice to see this, need to watch a replay of the game, haven't been able to see it due to basketball, but what can you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier, TF2
    "You were good son, real good; maybe even the best."

Saw the clip of Evra getting snowballs thrown at him, normally like Fengore throwing stuff on the pitch is stupidity, but snowballs from the front row is just brilliant - looked like Evra saw the funny side as well!
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

We'll collapse soon enough, but 1-1 was a good result, if we get CL this season I'll be very happy.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

The criticism of David de Gea is amazing to me. Joe Hart has made many more mistakes and has about half of the amount of saves De Gea has but isn't under near the amount of scrutiny. When Valdes leaves Barca, I'm sure they would take DDG from Man Utd's hands.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    enjoying the harem in Den of Mortal Delights
    juventus fan here :P
    my guess for the english league i vote for man u.
    of course for italy it would be juve.
    and for the champions league would be juve :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Swansea aren't daft, they penned Michu to a new four year contract.

Meanwhile Beckham's had a trial at Chelsea, Brooklyn Beckham. I'm stunned that he's already 14, the years go by too fast. Poor kid will be under a lot of pressure to be as good as his dad though.

14 - christ, at that age I was too busy trying to score to be bothered playing football....

Getting Michu on an extension is smart business, any word on if there's a substantial minimum release fee clause in there?
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

15+ Year Old Account
    is he really already 14? blooming heck. Time does fly.

Yeah getting Michu to sign for another 4 years is good for Swansea.

Talking of Swansea, I hope they kick some Chelsea butt tonight in the Capital One Cup semi final!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    The criticism of David de Gea is amazing to me. Joe Hart has made many more mistakes and has about half of the amount of saves De Gea has but isn't under near the amount of scrutiny. When Valdes leaves Barca, I'm sure they would take DDG from Man Utd's hands.
    You have to remember that De Gea is the replacement of Van Der Sar which ain't a easy task plus hes also getting compared to Schmeichel. Any keeper that is coming to United is gonna get criticized because of them 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Fengore View Post
    Swansea aren't daft, they penned Michu to a new four year contract.

Meanwhile Beckham's had a trial at Chelsea, Brooklyn Beckham. I'm stunned that he's already 14, the years go by too fast. Poor kid will be under a lot of pressure to be as good as his dad though.
    Have they had any mention of how good he is? At least he probably had one of the best tutors in the world! If he has his dads vision I'm sure he will have learnt the technique.

Talking of the Carling/League/Worthington/something Cup I see Bradfords run in it did them some major good money wise.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-21156787

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Have they had any mention of how good he is? At least he probably had one of the best tutors in the world! If he has his dads vision I'm sure he will have learnt the technique.

Talking of the Carling/League/Worthington/something Cup I see Bradfords run in it did them some major good money wise.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-21156787
    is this the point where I can say arsenal lost to the winners if they win it? :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier, TF2
    "You were good son, real good; maybe even the best."

Quote Originally Posted by d3v View Post
    is he really already 14? blooming heck. Time does fly.

Yeah getting Michu to sign for another 4 years is good for Swansea.

Talking of Swansea, I hope they kick some Chelsea butt tonight in the Capital One Cup semi final!
    I want Bradford to win it, just so we can see them in the europa league