Deleted
    If he doesn't sign a midfielder this summer then....I dont even know what to say. We have needed one for years now yet we still rely on playing a 39 year old former winger in a 2 man midfield against City, mind boggling stuff really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cleverly has had a decent season but has been off the last 3-4 games but yea we could win the title at Arsenal. Can we all just hope for that?

10+ Year Old Account
    We'll win the title hopefully against Villa while I'm in Iceland.

Though I'm also in Iceland when we play Arsenal (and winning the title at Highbury will be very theraputic in return for THAT season finish) but that day I'm sat in a hotspring and I don't think there's a TV in range >.>
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    I'll be concerned after we win the title, it's an issue for the last 3 seasons and I'm sick of it.
    Not sure what can be done about it... it just seems to me all United players are playing worse than they should, bar a few every game. I thought this game Jones was really solid, but otherwise everyone else played pretty poorly... bad passes, bad crosses. Maybe the team needs a little freshening up with some new faces? I don't know.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Young had one of his best games. The issue is finishing, the absolute final product, the last 1-2 touches.

Delivery is brilliant, the finishing clinch is just poor.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    On an unrelated note, the United away kits this season are an absolute masterpiece. Brilliant.
    I've been watching some Tottenham videos and they've made me realize just how good Vertonghen is. I miss him at Ajax. Attacking and defensively solid. What a gem.
    Ohio State Buckeye

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I love the United away kit, got one as soon as the replicas went on sale And if the leaks are true, next season's home kit will have a similar design (not as good, but similar).

And yeah Northern Goblin it is indeed the finishing, RvP was on a hot streak for a while but has been pretty off since mid February. Rooney just doesn't seem to be at his best right now either at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Norganon View Post
    On an unrelated note, the United away kits this season are an absolute masterpiece. Brilliant.
    I've been watching some Tottenham videos and they've made me realize just how good Vertonghen is. I miss him at Ajax. Attacking and defensively solid. What a gem.
    Vertonghen was probably our signing of the season, he is a brilliant footballer, great touch, the ability to go forward but a really solid defender. I do hope we can keep him for a good while.

I think the game always looked likely to go Citys way last night but I can't see Utd throwing the title away at all. City will be happy at least to have won at Old Trafford 2 seasons in a row.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    This round of predicts was amazing, grabbed points from every game, even predicted a city win, also impressed by the ref tbh, catching silvas handball, I needed replay to see it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier, TF2
    "You were good son, real good; maybe even the best."

Deleted
    By the way, Am i the only Chelsea fan who thinks that Chelsea shouldn't get another striker and keep on going Fernando Torres? He might not score a lot, Whenever he comes on the team starts to run better (Good example: last sunday's game against sunderland). he came on, had a sprint and alltho he did not score the goal, without him it would probably not have gone in. 2 goals against rubin kazan, etc etc. Adding up to a total of 18 goals this season in all competitions. Then taking the amount of times Mata shoots himself and misses instead of passing to torres into consideration, I think that he's not doing so bad as everyone is claiming.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jessy100 View Post
    By the way, Am i the only Chelsea fan who thinks that Chelsea shouldn't get another striker and keep on going Fernando Torres?
    You're not only the only Chelsea fan, you're the only person in the history of the world who thinks that.

Torres isn't a bad player but he is terrible at the one thing he is paid to do, score goals.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get why people want strikers that can pass a ball or cross. You're a striker, you're supposed to score goals. That's it.
    Ohio State Buckeye

10+ Year Old Account
    What a goal by BVB, a must see.

Last edited by mirodin; 2013-04-09 at 07:34 PM.
    It's coming in 1.2!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Norganon View Post
    I don't get why people want strikers that can pass a ball or cross. You're a striker, you're supposed to score goals. That's it.
    who would you rather have, falcao or messi?

10+ Year Old Account
    Messi isn't a striker.

Come on Malaga, pull that upset and get Dortmund out of the CL.
    Ohio State Buckeye

Great strike by Eboue to tie up the game for Gala

2nd goal by galatasaray, 2-1 sneijder

they need 3 more
    Last edited by Valeron; 2013-04-09 at 08:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm so sick of Madrid playing at 50% and then conceding again. There's no way Madrid's gonna win the CL by doing this.

EDIT: See what I mean? 3-1 down.
    Ohio State Buckeye

3-1, drogba

I definitely think Madrid are missing Alonso and Ramos
    Last edited by Valeron; 2013-04-09 at 08:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Malaga scored, they're most likely through.
    Ohio State Buckeye