10+ Year Old Account
    People have been saying Wigan will go down for what? the last 3-4 seasons and yet they always seem to survive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pepe has called out Mourinho, calling his comments about Casillas disrespectful. Mourinho said that he regrets not signing Diego Lopez earlier. Gotta agree with Pepe here.
    Ohio State Buckeye

Deleted
    I witnessed something today I never thought I would see, first half of Watford - Leeds.
    There was a ridiculous 17 and a half minutes of injury time. So many injuries in the first half good god.

Otherwise, Wolves down, jeez that's shocking, thought they would go straight back up...
    Hull promoted, nice to see Bruce back in the Prem.
    Bayern - Dortmund drawing, interesting rehearsal for the final.

Quote Originally Posted by Norganon View Post
    Pepe has called out Mourinho, calling his comments about Casillas disrespectful. Mourinho said that he regrets not signing Diego Lopez earlier. Gotta agree with Pepe here.
    Mourinhos time in Real Madrid is over, could be reason Mourinho says this now. Im surprised he still is manager there after they lost semi final match this week and is out of CL.

There is clearly some personal issues between Mourinho and Casillas(maybe others to) and its unlikey they will be friends any time soon.

Bayern M has been really good this year. Not only do we see them perform the classic german style with hard work and man on man defending while strong in the duels, they are also quick, smart passes, technique overall is very high, total focus and a neverending determinaton to finish the job.

Dortmund has also been good this year. Alot of good players there. Sadly for them they are not Bayern M with enough money to keep players, so they will loose a few this summer.

Personally I want to see Dortmund take the CL title. Would be so cool to see the "Little brother" in german football take from Bayern. With Goetze as goal scorer! hehe
    Follow me on twitter @crusadernero
    Nero - Human Retribution Paladin on Burning Blade EU.

17 minutes of injury time, jesus christ!
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by CrusaderNerò87 View Post
    Mourinhos time in Real Madrid is over, could be reason Mourinho says this now. Im surprised he still is manager there after they lost semi final match this week and is out of CL.
    I think it might a question of money at this point. Mourinho still has another year. If he is fired, he gets all of that money. If he leaves on his on accord, that guaranteed money is lost to him.

Could be he is just trying to piss everyone off enough so they fire him.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    haven't been talking about the italian league for a while now but I watched fiorentina v roma today and damn totti still got i, he's pretty amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier, TF2
    "You were good son, real good; maybe even the best."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...uLRPQWJs#t=15s just watch the next 10 sec..

those commentators are awesome :·

now I know why messi doesn't have better assist in barca..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4FyRIK9G58 rofl, "world class wingers/strikers"
    Last edited by EqualWin; 2013-05-05 at 08:54 AM.
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EqualWin View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...uLRPQWJs#t=15s just watch the next 10 sec..

those commentators are awesome :·

now I know why messi doesn't have better assist in barca..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4FyRIK9G58 rofl, "world class wingers/strikers"
    isn't it the barcelona fans who like to hype up their players like Pedro as a world class winger rather then others, which isn't unique to barcelona to overrate their own players but yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier, TF2
    "You were good son, real good; maybe even the best."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by laffling View Post
    People have been saying Wigan will go down for what? the last 3-4 seasons and yet they always seem to survive.
    Here's Wigan's MO.

Play like shit for 25 weeks, then pull off some of the most shocking and brilliant results and stay up on the last day.

If they played as well as they do in the last 5-6 weeks of the season for the rest of the year, they'd be winning the Champions League not worrying about Premiership survival.

Liverpool derby kicks off in a few minutes, after the Pool's 6-1 hammering last week this might actually be a good game to watch, Everton are still trying to chase that 5th spot at the moment.

---------- Post added 2013-05-05 at 03:06 PM ----------

I take it back, this match has been absolutely dull as hell.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Liverpool/Everton game was really terrible, literally only decent talking point is disallowed goal. Still not sure what foul an Everton player commited.

10+ Year Old Account
    Three in a row! Ajax are crowned champions of the Netherlands!

Ohio State Buckeye

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is Anderson still at United? he's terrible

15+ Year Old Account
    Looking forward to the 'Howard Webb is wearing red' comments that will most likely be coming.

10+ Year Old Account
    He has made some dodgy calls so far though but yea here you go.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's some hilarious comments on Twitter from Chelsea fans about the only reason they didn't get a penalty from Giggs on Luiz is because Howard Webb is referee.

The fact it was outside the box has nothing to do with it.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Quote Originally Posted by laffling View Post
    Why is Anderson still at United? he's terrible
    Ferguson loves players with poor passing and a poor touch. Brings challenge to the matches.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    There's some hilarious comments on Twitter from Chelsea fans about the only reason they didn't get a penalty from Giggs on Luiz is because Howard Webb is referee.

The fact it was outside the box has nothing to do with it.
    It wasn't even Webbs call to make it was the linesman.

Valencia is having another piss poor showing today I hope he gets his form back.
    Last edited by laffling; 2013-05-05 at 04:30 PM.

Valencia needs to be sold while we still can get some money for him. I cant remember the last game he performed even decently in.
    Last edited by Lillpapps; 2013-05-05 at 04:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillpapps View Post
    Valencia needs to be sold while we still can get some money from him. I cant remembered the last game he performed even decently in.
    I can't think of any game he's played great this season last season is was great.