Deleted
    This is why I love Football... Justice served, cheating diving Frenchman.

10+ Year Old Account
    This the dive Josh is on about.

That tom daley chap from the Olympics would be proud of that.

Quote Originally Posted by laffling View Post
    When you see stuff like that you kind of admire how the defenders(or whoever) are able restrain themselves from jumping on the dudes head while he's rolling around on the ground. rofl
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by laffling View Post
    Holy crap that's disgusting.

Shit like that makes me want to turn the channel over when I watch a match. Good for Watford that they beat that kind of bull.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

15+ Year Old Account
    wow, what an amazing counter by Watford, and a brilliant double save by their goalie, absolutely fantastic.

Just watched the recording I made of the Man Utd match, I must say I had tears in my eyes, I might not have been a die hard fan for my whole life compared to others, took a "break" from following football shortly after I moved country, but Ferguson is the only manager I've ever known for United. Just the cheers he got from the crowd, absolutely fantastic.

I've always liked Tottenham too, while I don't mind Arsenal either, I really hope Arsenal screw up so that Tottenham finally gets a UCL spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Zildjian View Post
    Good trophy celebration.

Congrats Man United. Savior it because you're not winning it for a while.
    I say: Bring it on!
    Last edited by Nerph-; 2013-05-12 at 08:02 PM.

If you look closely you'll see the sniper in the crowd - yeah that dive is atrocious!
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

Deleted
    Now I've seen it all... Some of the comments about FA Cup being more important than the PL and even comparing it to the Champions League are cringeworthy.

10+ Year Old Account
    PSG are champions of France by beating Olympique Lyon 0-1 at the Stade Gerland, their first victory there in 8 years. Congratulations!

Now let's see if Ancelotti is really coming to RM.
    Ohio State Buckeye

15+ Year Old Account
    Rooney has requested to be transfered from Manchester United... for a 2nd time apparently. Wonder if he really is going to go this summer...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by d3v View Post
    Rooney has requested to be transfered from Manchester United... for a 2nd time apparently. Wonder if he really is going to go this summer...
    And Sir Alex told the BBC he told him no.

---------- Post added 2013-05-12 at 11:09 PM ----------

So, ahead of the game Tuesday, open question to you all.

Who's finishing fourth, and who's getting relegated in the EPL?
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Arsenal will edge fourth unfortunately while also sending wigan down...again unfortunately.

Sell rooney is all i have to say.

Arsenal will beat Wigan 2:0 and send them down to the Championship.

Deleted
    Wigan will destory Arsenal and continue there record of being the only team to never be Relegated from the top flight, from a very hopefully Spurs fan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh from the City Ground View Post
    This is why I love Football... Justice served, cheating diving Frenchman.
    Wow that sure was justice, what a horrid dive. I'd love Yeovil to do similar on sunday :P

15+ Year Old Account
    There's something about the name Yeovil that just makes them sound awesome. Therefore I hope they do well.

Deleted
    Really hope Wigan beat the gooners.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sigh, my Dad is a miserable bastard. I'm watching the United parade, and I told him that Ferguson has retired and he replied "Good, he was a twat, got any reporter who asked him questions he didn't like banned from the United press room and also got done for not paying taxes". Don't know if any of that is true, I couldn't care less either, Sir Alex is a legend.

Then again my Dad doesn't like any one. As I said, miserable bastard.

Which goal(s) was/were offside? The amazing 2nd one wasn't, I literally just watched a replay of it and RvP was inline with the defenders.
    I just saw a video of that goal and.. u must be blind, van offside was offside! xD

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater
    Last edited by EqualWin; 2013-05-13 at 06:37 PM.
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EqualWin View Post
    I just saw a video of that goal and.. u must be blind, van offside was offside! xD

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater
    Video clearly shows at worst hes level, off side rule says the benfit of the doubt is to the attacker. Anyway good job on dragging up a post from 3 weeks ago, truly pathetic, I groaned when I saw your post was on my subscription, I dont have many on ignore list but you're now one of them, this necro just validates my theory you're just looking to antagonise, much like your pathetic nazi comment. And before you say it, I am calm.

---------- Post added 2013-05-13 at 08:57 PM ----------

twat, got any reporter who asked him questions he didn't like banned from the United press room and also got done for not paying taxes". Don't know if any of that is true, I couldn't care less either, Sir Alex is a legend.

Then again my Dad doesn't like any one. As I said, miserable bastard.
    your dad is wrong about the tax (he didnt get done but the company who sorted his taxes out did) but generally right about the reporters.
    Last edited by draykorinee; 2013-05-13 at 07:59 PM.