Deleted

Skilled player looking for a new guild

Currently on Dentarg -EU.
    Looking for a semi-hardcore raiding guild for MoP.
    My current main character: Odhin
    My available 85 alts: Stramex - priest, plus a dk and a warrior without proper gear.
    I am willing to play any class and spec if it would provide me a raidspot on all raid nights. Might even consider leveling a new character for MoP.

Realm transfer is on the list.

PS: I have not been subscribed to wow since last february so if you want any info, just ask here or PM. CBA resubbing without a proper guild.

Deleted
    If you're willing to come to Alliance, Tribal Rage are the only raiding guild on alliance Dentarg-EU with decent progress in DS HC.

We're currently recruiting semi-pros to join us for rapid levelling and raiding for MoP.

Hit me up on Dentarg if you are interested, cheers

Deleted
    OK, I'll consider it. PM"d you.

Hello there

If your interested in horde side 10man guild raiding 4 days a week (5 days during starting progression) then give us a shout, we have a couple of spots remaining in our roster before the big push into MoP

We are particularly looking for a Shaman Resto/Elemental, Warlock and Tank/DPS for our roster and would love to hear from you (and would take into consideration the experience on other chars). We also are looking for exceptional applications from all classes as our raiding roster is flexible and open to re-rolling for Mists.

Dont want to post too much needless information here as it can be seen on our forums or come and have a chat on the server or on ts/vent/skype

Good luck in finding a new home and hope to hear from you soon