Thread: Would you play?

Deleted

Would you play?

A game set in a fantasy world, where you are an old professor who has magic powers. Third person action game, with ranged magic and close up sword combat.
    ?

Oh, and finally an explanation about "lock on" system. The professor has a contraption on his eye to lock on to enemies.

Deleted
    Would I play a 'standard MMO' as a Mage? No.

Deleted
    You might want to develop your idea a bit further. A professor with magic powers and a sword in a fantasy world is a pretty general and vague discription.

You might, for example, want to think about:

-A plot for the story
    -A discription of the world
    -What kind of combat system will be in it
    Last edited by mmoc9bca5565b2; 2012-08-12 at 04:04 PM.

Deleted
    Sorry, did I not say? It's SP.

Deleted
    Would I play a 'standard MMO' as a Mage? No.
    made me lol

OT: If the story was good yes. What type of magic powers are we talking about? Something like flame wielding damaging powers or something like can move things around telekinetic powers. Plus what kind of genre is it? That would be one of the main things which sway my way on if I would play it.

Deleted
    You should create a borderlands-type MMORPG.

Deleted
    It would be a fantasy type genre.

The magic would eventually, perhaps include moving objects, throwing spells (EX: Fire), turning objects into ice, then breaking them, dissolving objects. You can interact with almost anything in the world, including destroy nearly every objects.

EDIT: It's single player.....

15+ Year Old Account
    You've created several threads with variations on "would you play a game like X?" Please keep discussion to the existing threads.