Account wide Achievements and Multiple Accounts.

I just had the fantastic idea of testing this on the Beta. Due to my large amount of accounts on my Bnet, I have PTR and Beta access. I'm going to transfer my warrior onto PTR, log in, then check my achievements on Beta to see if they have updated "Battle.net Wide" Will report back in a bit with my findings.
    Last edited by Susej; 2012-08-12 at 04:03 PM.

Afaik its gonna be "battle.net wide", I'm only assuming since mounts/pets are gonna be bnet wide, since blizz has said that the system cant detect individual accounts on a battlenet.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Wow, apparently editing my post deleted everything in Original post. Whyyyyyy

---------- Post added 2012-08-12 at 04:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    Afaik its gonna be "battle.net wide", I'm only assuming since mounts/pets are gonna be bnet wide, since blizz has said that the system cant detect individual accounts on a battlenet.
    Ahh, thanks! If it boils down to it ill bite the bullet and lose my realm first titles in order to get me some sweet sweet undying!

10+ Year Old Account
    You won't lose your warrior's realm-first titles if you transfer it to your main account. Those are tied to the FoS, and they will not be removed. I'm of the understanding that most of the major pvp rewards (titles and gladiator mounts, possibly the rated BG wolf/horse) are staying character specific. All of your other mounts will be shared (I believe) across all WoW accounts on your Battle.net account.

My only concern is the fact that I have accounts that have been "expired" for time as of early 2011. I'm counting on at least 2 characters from 1 of those accounts to push me over the edge for my Bloodthirsty Title. However, I've noticed (on the PTR) that I actually have to log on the character for any sort of data to be retrieved. In order to gain the fullest extent of the "Account-Wide" achievements, I would need to buy time for all of my Sub-Accounts. Which [imo] is pretty goddamn lame. I just hope their Account-Achieves system is smart enough to recognize all of that.

Hail Thor-show thy might. Let thunder roar and lightning strike!
    Hurl thy hammer into the fray. And let thine enemies know fear this day!
    VICTORY, OR VALHALLA!!!

I tested it already and tittles, mounts, pets and achievements are not shared between PTR and BETA.

---------- Post added 2012-08-12 at 04:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Asatru View Post
    My only concern is the fact that I have accounts that have been "expired" for time as of early 2011. I'm counting on at least 2 characters from 1 of those accounts to push me over the edge for my Bloodthirsty Title. However, I've noticed (on the PTR) that I actually have to log on the character for any sort of data to be retrieved. In order to gain the fullest extent of the "Account-Wide" achievements, I would need to buy time for all of my Sub-Accounts. Which [imo] is pretty goddamn lame. I just hope their Account-Achieves system is smart enough to recognize all of that.
    Or just invite your accounts using Scroll of resurrection. Just do it when pre-mop launches or when they activate account-wide system.

Quote Originally Posted by Asatru View Post
    \

Scroll of resurrection yourself.