Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

"All the girls..."

Been reading a lot of threads and I've been wondering why everyone says "all the girls" etc. Like "there's something wrong with all girls because they do this and that". I mean seriously? Just because you've met a few girls, maybe fallen in love with some bitches who acts like they're batshit crazy doesn't mean every woman on this planet acts the same way. That's like saying all men are rapists because the majority rapists are men.
    True, the genders are different but that doesn't mean one is this way and the other that way.

Probably because the girls that do it cause so much pain to the man that they take it out on the gender as a whole.
    and sometimes, with the stories i hear, i don't blame them...

Quote Originally Posted by Raodek View Post
    Been reading a lot of threads and I've been wondering why everyone says "all the girls" etc. Like "there's something wrong with all girls because they do this and that". I mean seriously? Just because you've met a few girls, maybe fallen in love with some bitches who acts like they're batshit crazy doesn't mean every woman on this planet acts the same way. That's like saying all men are rapists because the majority rapists are men.
    True, the genders are different but that doesn't mean one is this way and the other that way.
    Exactly same reason why you said "why EVERYONE says..."
    We dream, we dream.

Generally, men and women have their own types of behavioral patterns. People who haven't had a lot of relationship experience don't realize this or argue it for the sake of arguing.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakonda View Post
    Thanks for spotting that one.

That makes OP's post all the more enjoyable to read.
    Last edited by Rampant Rabbit; 2012-08-12 at 04:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't argue with that ;/

They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

haha awesome.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortera View Post
    Generally, men and women have their own types of behavioral patterns. People who haven't had a lot of relationship experience don't realize this or argue it for the sake of arguing.
    I have also noticed these patterns but not all girls are jealous for example. Not all girls have to know what their partner is doing every hour of the day. Just these things that some girls do that is crazy labels on the whole gender

If you think a women isnt crazy .... you just don't know her well enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just gonna quote this because it's what I had to say.

Because people like the generalise.

This thread fits the stereotype
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Deleted
    Very true :P
    But why is it that way? It's humiliating for a person to be portrayed as something they're not just because they're a part of a group and can't even help it.

I've often said that you if think everyone of the other gender is the problem, it means you're the problem...

Ha! well if I did I apoligize and didn't mean to. What I meant to say is Most of the girls, not all.

Very true :P
    But why is it that way? It's humiliating for a person to be portrayed as something they're not just because they're a part of a group and can't even help it.
    Humiliating? Why? I see nothing humiliating about being stereotyped and generalized by someone that's obviously dumber than me. I find it funny.

If you can't take the loon, you can't have the poon.

Maybe thinking girls are crazy is nature's way of reducing population growth. Why not try a same sex relationship? And hey, if it turns out you don't like dick either, you can always just play Xbox all day while drinking shitty beer...

Most women are the same and have the same tendencies. Just like men. There's very few individual attributes that set people apart, sadly this lead some people to blindly hold on to the "everyone's a special snowflake" thought process. We'd be a better human race if people owned up to it. The people that would argue with this are simply people in denial. You'd think that people would want to embrace that we are far more similar (in good and bad ways) than we are different.