Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    well i have noticed that guys seem to think only girls are crazy, jealous, and clingy in relationships, despite that guys are the exact same way.

This is not gonna end well

Quote Originally Posted by hellosaltygoodness View Post
    well i have noticed that guys seem to think only girls are crazy, jealous, and clingy in relationships, despite that guys are the exact same way.
    I don't think I'm crazy, jealous, or clingy, and I don't think think my girlfriend is either.

I must say that when I was in my teens, I was crazy, jealous, and clingy, and so was everyone I dated. I think a lot more of these are age related problems than gender-linked.

All hot women are crazy, but not all crazy women are hot. Discuss

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakonda View Post
    Exactly same reason why you said "why EVERYONE says..."
    Good game, OP.

Quote Originally Posted by justandulas View Post
    All hot women are crazy, but not all crazy women are hot. Discuss
    There's nothing to discuss. It's just true.

15+ Year Old Account
    I must say men saying "All the girls" heard less than a woman saying "I wish I could find a nice guy out there" acting as if all guys are these douchebags, but oh well. We'll never figure out women.

Quote Originally Posted by chop0080 View Post
    The people that would argue with this are simply people in denial.
    Or maybe I've just looked at psychometric profiles of more than 1 person and realised how different people actually are.

You'd think that people would want to embrace that we are far more similar (in good and bad ways) than we are different.
    Nobody actually dispute that. We just also embrace that we are not some uniform, monolithic boringness.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's alot easier to generalize than to understand. Normally when a guy says something along the lines of "all girls are crazy" it's because he likes to hang around the crazy ones. Knowingly or unknowingly, this is typically what happens. As a guy I sometimes wonder why a woman would do something in a certain situation. But instead of generalizing it, I try to understand it. A more ignorant man would say that "she's just weird." It's easier and his friends he hangs around would agree. I don't know how it is anywhere else, but I see it all the time down here in the south. D-bag guys with HOT girlfriends that will do something that confuses them and the guy can't figure out why. Maybe if the guy would try to figure out what makes her tick he wouldn't be saying stupid crap like "crazy woman".

Another reason would be mental maturity. People mature mentally at different rates. Age and gender does play a role in this. I won't say all women mature before men, but it is normally how it happens. So guys say stupid stuff like "all the girls" because of the lack of maturity.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naidia View Post
    I must say men saying "All the girls" heard less than a woman saying "I wish I could find a nice guy out there" acting as if all guys are these douchebags, but oh well. We'll never figure out women.
    At least they're hoping there's some guy out there instead of giving up because everyone of the opposite gender's the same

---------- Post added 2012-08-12 at 09:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Humiliating? Why? I see nothing humiliating about being stereotyped and generalized by someone that's obviously dumber than me. I find it funny.
    Not so funny when it comes to the point where an employer chooses a man to work under him instead of a woman because women have given him trouble with work before.
    Last edited by mmoc70130a3a95; 2012-08-12 at 07:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raodek View Post
    At least they're hoping there's some guy out there instead of giving up because everyone of the opposite gender's the same

---------- Post added 2012-08-12 at 09:40 PM ----------

Not so funny when it comes to the point where an employer chooses a man to work under him instead of a woman because women have given him trouble with work before.
    I think that's a perfectly appropriate reasoning for someone having to look after his or her company. If you've had bad experiences with multiple women, then you're going to prefer taking a guy for the job over another woman. You'd do the exact same thing for the good of your own company. Don't even bother telling me you wouldn't. I wouldn't believe you anyway.

Been reading a lot of threads and I've been wondering why everyone says "all the girls" etc. Like "there's something wrong with all girls because they do this and that". I mean seriously? Just because you've met a few girls, maybe fallen in love with some bitches who acts like they're batshit crazy doesn't mean every woman on this planet acts the same way. That's like saying all men are rapists because the majority rapists are men.
    True, the genders are different but that doesn't mean one is this way and the other that way.
    It's a stereotype. All genders, races, etc. get stereotyped.

---------- Post added 2012-08-12 at 08:43 PM ----------

Fortunately behavior like this is illegal in America.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kuku2 View Post
    It's a stereotype. All genders, races, etc. get stereotyped.

---------- Post added 2012-08-12 at 08:43 PM ----------

Fortunately behavior like this is illegal in America.

I don't see why it's illegal, the employer could just say that he thought the male was the better candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by The North Remembers View Post
    I don't see why it's illegal, the employer could just say that he thought the male was the better candidate.
    And if the woman couldn't prove that she was the better candidate (through previous experience and education), he'd probably get away with it. That doesn't change the fact that gender discrimination when hiring is illegal.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Quote Originally Posted by chop0080 View Post
    Most women are the same and have the same tendencies. Just like men. There's very few individual attributes that set people apart, sadly this lead some people to blindly hold on to the "everyone's a special snowflake" thought process. We'd be a better human race if people owned up to it. The people that would argue with this are simply people in denial. You'd think that people would want to embrace that we are far more similar (in good and bad ways) than we are different.
    This so much win!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    And if the woman couldn't prove that she was the better candidate (through previous experience and education), he'd probably get away with it. That doesn't change the fact that gender discrimination when hiring is illegal.
    There's more to hiring someone than their resume. The employer could claim that she bombed the interview...

edit: spelling

All men and all women are evile inside!

Conspiracy Keanu, "What if, men are the crazy ones?"

Surely, men are stupid and just do not understand.
    The lips of the righteous shall meditate wisdom, and he shall speak justice.

That's the point of being a candidate. You don't get to prove yourself until you've been chosen to do so. If the company owner decides the male applicant is a better candidate then so be it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakonda View Post
    Exactly same reason why you said "why EVERYONE says..."
    i think you summed it up very nicely here
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!