Feeders, flamers, failers

Seems like these 3 are getting more common and common,

Think last 100 games I played I had them on each game on my team or other team.

Don't you guys think riot should act way faster and harder for these players ?

Like my last game I had a total morron Olaf that went feeding top lane and then he blamed others and went AP ... + We had an annie that only bought wards and no items at all and kept pinging all over the map.

I feel like riot isn't doing anything about those players, imo with such behaviour they should just insta ban, because everyone can fail once in a while but acting like douches and fucking up a game on purpose for others is just low.

Anyone agree that they should be acting harder ?

Deleted
    Sounds like you've simply lost a few games and fallen into the 'bad' bracket.

Most feeders aren't actual feeders, just people who are having a bad streak/or new to the game/bad players, they tend to flame once they've died a few times as well because it sucks to let your team down and negative attitudes toward them will make them flare up.

You can't ban people just for being bad, flamers you can punish but at that level you'd end up banning 50% of the playerbase overnight.

Only advice I can give, win a few games and get out of the crappy bracket.

Well, since the game becomes more popular and is free... that means there'll be only more of these kinds of people. Nothing more we can do than report them. :/

And sometimes even good players just plainly suck, it happens, bad luck, bad day, whatever it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    Sounds like you've simply lost a few games and fallen into the 'bad' bracket.

Most feeders aren't actual feeders, just people who are having a bad streak/or new to the game/bad players, they tend to flame once they've died a few times as well because it sucks to let your team down and negative attitudes toward them will make them flare up.

You can't ban people just for being bad, flamers you can punish but at that level you'd end up banning 50% of the playerbase overnight.

Only advice I can give, win a few games and get out of the crappy bracket.
    I am talking about normal games, and if you read my post, i am not talking about people having a bad game, I am talkling about people like that olaf inb my last game who said ' hey guys, i am a douchebag, gonna give free kills to enemy team kk ? "

and it's not about being bad, I had a 2k elo player in my team last time who wanted to jungle, ended the game 33 mins later with a surrender and he was 0/0/0 because he wanted to farm like this was a pve game and not actually play the game.

Some people just do it on purpose to annoy others, and those should be dealt with immediately, if you fuck up games on purpose just because you think it's fun, it should insta ban your account. that's it.

ps: also new players ? I don't think so, i am playing with 1000-1500 win guys

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lolo855 View Post
    I am talking about normal games, and if you read my post, i am not talking about people having a bad game, I am talkling about people like that olaf inb my last game who said ' hey guys, i am a douchebag, gonna give free kills to enemy team kk ? "

and it's not about being bad, I had a 2k elo player in my team last time who wanted to jungle, ended the game 33 mins later with a surrender and he was 0/0/0 because he wanted to farm like this was a pve game and not actually play the game.

Some people just do it on purpose to annoy others, and those should be dealt with immediately, if you fuck up games on purpose just because you think it's fun, it should insta ban your account. that's it.

ps: also new players ? I don't think so, i am playing with 1000-1500 win guys
    Well fair enough that, what you describe does usually end with a ban. It does however depend on how the tribunal votes, but I assume most with agree with you if you reported them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would you report people for being bad? Ye, it sucks to have them on your team, but there's a bazillion reasons why even good players can perform badly in any single game - never mind poor players. Not everyone is a HotShotGG or sumsuch.

//edit: If you are talking about pure feeders, then ye - they do get banned. If they keep doing that, it'll probably be pretty darn fast as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Why would you report people for being bad? Ye, it sucks to have them on your team, but there's a bazillion reasons why even good players can perform badly in any single game - never mind poor players. Not everyone is a HotShotGG or sumsuch.

//edit: If you are talking about pure feeders, then ye - they do get banned. If they keep doing that, it'll probably be pretty darn fast as well.
    yes exactly but I feel like there doing nothing, I have a guy in my friend lsit who sometimes feeds for fun and flame te hell out of eveyrone and never gets banned.

10+ Year Old Account
    If he
    1) never gets reported - he won't get in Tribunal
    or
    2) only does it once every other month, then it will take a while for him to gather enough reports. The first time.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    If he
    1) never gets reported - he won't get in Tribunal
    or
    2) only does it once every other month, then it will take a while for him to gather enough reports. The first time.
    yes and that's annoying because you got plenty of players doing that once a month or stuff like that just to troll and then you get stupid losses like that or free wins sometimes.

Not everyone who sucks or does badly is a feeder. I think what OP is talking about is the solo top who dies a couple times early and then says "The hell with it! Let's see who I can annoy for the next 12 minutes."

I see it happen a lot where a usually good player dies early to some poor moves and then just gives up on the match. There are also the ones who go into the game trying to mess things up early.

A good example is a Tryn we had who was going solo top. Our WW (jungler) went to blue buff and got help from Tryn. But instead of tagging and going away, the Tryn stole the buff and ran into Baron. The entire match was over in the first 2 minutes. People started leaving right at that moment.
    These are the people that need the banhammer ASAP and Riot could do a little more to focus on these people. I will agree though that Riot is really good about banning them once they get enough 'proof'.

Just report exactly what happened and urge the other players to do the same. Most enemy teams will gladly report players for being like this with no issue

Quote Originally Posted by dangelo37 View Post
    Not everyone who sucks or does badly is a feeder. I think what OP is talking about is the solo top who dies a couple times early and then says "The hell with it! Let's see who I can annoy for the next 12 minutes."

I see it happen a lot where a usually good player dies early to some poor moves and then just gives up on the match. There are also the ones who go into the game trying to mess things up early.

A good example is a Tryn we had who was going solo top. Our WW (jungler) went to blue buff and got help from Tryn. But instead of tagging and going away, the Tryn stole the buff and ran into Baron. The entire match was over in the first 2 minutes. People started leaving right at that moment.
    These are the people that need the banhammer ASAP and Riot could do a little more to focus on these people. I will agree though that Riot is really good about banning them once they get enough 'proof'.

Just report exactly what happened and urge the other players to do the same. Most enemy teams will gladly report players for being like this with no issue
    yep exactly i see this way too often, but mostly when you have a dick on your team the enemy won't bother reporting because they got an easy win. There should be a way to ticket riot abou those specific players and have riot do something about them without having to rely on tribunal

Deleted
    Some feeders are doing it as they think its 'funny'. Just a bit pathetic really, im sure theyre sitting there laughing their heads off thinking theyre trolling everyone and being funny :P

I started playing ranked mainly to get away from this, but unfortunately that doesnt work quite as well when stuck at 1300 elo