10+ Year Old Account

Best way to make money pre/post MoP? What about glyphs?

Hi all,

I've never been playing right before/after an expansion has launched. As such, I'm wondering if it's best to sell off raw mats (ores, herbs, skins, etc) before or after MoP launches? I also have a lot of enchanting mats.

Also, any advice on what to do in terms of glyphs? I have a feeling they'll be in high demand with all the changes as well as all the Monks/re rolls. Would it be wise to use all my herbs for inks and just make as many glyphs as I can? Thanks,
    Last edited by Vidur; 2012-08-12 at 07:30 PM.

'What other people think of me is none of my business" - RuPaul

10+ Year Old Account
    after is better because there will be more demand + reduced availabilty
    (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴏwɴ sᴄʀᴜʙ (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง - (ง •̀_•́)ง ʏᴇᴀʜ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ɪᴛ! (ง •̀_•́)ง

raw mats deffo after due to people leveling new pandas and monks all needing professions.

as for glyphs the day 5.0 hits they are going to sell for crap loads due to all the new ones and changed ones.

Deleted
    Read these forums and learn how the ah works. Unless you understand how and what to sell then its likely the major competitors will eat you for breakfast.

Don't bother with inscription / glyphs for making money, the competition is murder, undercutting like crazy.

Get mining / Herbalism on an alt if you want cash quickly.
    Endless supply of stuff, barely any competition, and it's all profit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Inscription/ Enchanting is incredibly viable if you put time into it.
    Senit UI -- outdated. Update... soon... maybe...

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    right now I am making about 1000 to 1400 every two days farming ore crafting bags with tailoring
    Gaming Rig:
    Intel i5 3570k OC @4.5 / Asrock Extreme 4 Z77 / Corsair Vengance 1600 ddr3 (16gigs) / Crucial M4 128gig (system/games), 1tb Western Digital 7,200 (file drive) / AMD Radeon 7950 / Corsair Carbide 600t / Seasonic M12II 620w / Asus 24inch LCD / Windows 7 64bit